kneel pt 2 {Ghost}

Beginne am Anfang

The need to be close to you.
To see you.
To crumble under you.
To obey you.
To satisfy you.

"And what are the rules?"

Your cold fingers running up his arm made him shiver again, the smile on your face and the proximity of your lips had his heart racing, the sound of his breath catching his ears clearly as he spoke in almost a whisper.

"I'm all yours."

"Every bit?"

"Yes." He breathed out.

Your nails scratched his arm as your ran them up and down as he practically whimpered.

He could only groan in response.
A man like himself, crumbling under the fingers of a woman.
Such a lovely sight.

"Let's see if your body still remembers me, hm?"

Your fingers reached upward, twisting and pinching his nipple through his shirt, the action causing him to jerk his hips.

"Bloody hell love..." He hoarsely muttered, his eyes meeting yours as a small smile curved at his lips. "Straight to the fucking point, yeah?"

"Of course. You must've been so lonely while you were gone." You said as you continued to play with it, your eyes watching his face contort in pain and pleasure. "Look at you, Simon."

"It was so fucking lonely."

"I bet it was. Your so brutal and cold on the field, and yet, so pathetic and weak when you're with me."

He tried to speak again.
Tried to stutter out a word, anything.
He couldn't.
Your words and fingers had his mind working overtime to process what the hell was going on.

His jaw clenched as you twisted and pulled at his nipple, making him clench his teeth in pain and bliss.

"Christ...love..." He muttered, his eyebrows creasing and his mouth twitching as he let out a weak laugh.

"Did you miss me, Simon?"

Your fingers withdrew from his chest and you swore he let out a disappointed whimper.

"Fuck, yes..."

"Did you like the idea of knowing you could get caught? Jacking yourself off to my name while they all slept?"

It took him everything to not say the words.
'Yes, I jerked myself off every night.'
'Yes, I imagined it were your hands fist fucking me dry.'

"Please, love..." He whispered.

The desperation in his tone was so noticeable. His body straining against the empty warmth of your fingers.

"Answer the question, Simon." You laughed as you grabbed his jaw.

His eyes fluttered as you brought your mouth close to his, your laugh leaving him feeling weak and utterly annoyed.

Your fingers dug into his skin, causing him to let out a moan against his best judgment.

"Yes...fuck, yes." He managed to barely mutter, his dick becoming unbearably hard.
"Every goddamn night. Had me fucking my own hand...fuck..."

"My, my, so dirty of you." You scolded him as you slapped his thigh, your fingers raking alongside it. "You missed me so much."

Another slap, another guttered moan out of Simon. His breath caught as you continued to punish him for something he couldn't help; his addiction to you.

He missed you oh so terribly while he was away.
He really did.

What was a man to do when he had been starved of the woman he slowly unraveled himself too?

He hated it.
He loved it.
This feeling of utter weakness and his submission he handed over to you.

"Yes...yes, I did. I missed you. I missed you, love." He choked on his words, barely getting them out. "Fuck —"

He couldn't help himself.
Your fingers settled onto his crotch.
Your fingers began to tease him, abuse him as you fondled his clothed dick.

"Bloody hell—" He strained against the cuffs. "I need you." The raspy words were whispered through clenched teeth as his head tilted back, his eyes squeezed shut. "Fuck —please, please..."

"You need to be inside me, is that it? You want to fuck me." Slowly and teasingly, you began to unbuckle his pants.

Your finger tips brushed his skin as you loosened his belt, causing his voice to catch in his throat as he let out a weak laugh.

"Yes."

He couldn't help it.
He missed you.
He missed you oh so terribly.
His good girl.