Chapter Seven: Violet Meets Bully

Comincia dall'inizio

Hearing the bell ring Violet snapped out of her thoughts and ran a hand through her hair as she packed her things she noticed Maya and Riley staring at her "Can I help you? Cause last time I checked I told both of you to stay out of my way and out of my life" she said to them as she raised a brow. "Aw is Mrs. Popular upset she didn't an award" Maya teased and as she said that Mr. Matthews eyes shot over to the group "Thank you for reminding me Mrs. Hart. Sorry about that Violet, you did actually get an award." Riley's jaw dropped "What!? She gets an award for what exactly?" Maya also couldn't believe her ears "Yeah Matthews what for? I feel like you're just pulling my leg" she stated as she crossed her arms.

Violet sighed as she was trying to avoid this. "Well Riley and Maya. Violet is getting the John Quincy Adams People's Choice Award" Mr. Matthews told them and with that, all Violet could do is just nod and left the classroom with Eclipse in tow. Her attention went back to Farkle, she was sure he was gone by now but she still wanted to go check as she immediately went towards the janitor's closet and went in without knocking. Just to her luck, she walked into the middle of him and Janitor Harley having a discussion "Oh my little troublemaker, good take him off my hands please" Harley begged as he looked at her which made her giggle "I will try."

Violet turned her attention towards Farkle and went up to him face to face knowing it'd make him nervous "You're being bullied aren't you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She knew that had to be the only reason that he wasn't in class "I'm not, what are you talking about." Farkle said to her nervously as he avoided eye contact at all cost and he hated that she knew him so well, Violet crossed her arms over her chest and made a face and immediately he crumbled. "Okay yes, I am being bullied but please don't tell the others. And no I'm not going to tell you anything else" Farkle told her bravely before he looked to Harley to see if that was a good move who only shook his head and avoided eye contact.

Violet let out a growl which made Farkle jump and raise his hands in defense "If it gets too much I will I promise" he told her and that seemed to make her calm down at least for now. "As good as progression this is. I need my closet back" Harley said and with that he gently pushed the two kids out "I now release you to the hands of your caring friends, 'cause they... have time for this." Violet changed her face to calm as she noticed that they got pushed out in front of Lucas, Maya and Riley "You wanna tell us what's going on buddy?" Lucas asked which made Farkle make a face. "Are you my buddy" Farkle questioned him which made Lucas confused. "Spill it, Farkle" Maya told him with a slight glare which made him sigh "Somebody made fun of my turtlenecks" he told the group.

And with that being said, Violet growled slightly as she didn't like the fact that all it took was basically peer pressure for him to tell them what happened. Her vision went red for a quick second as she realized why he was getting bullied and she knew she had to step away before her anger grew too much and it'd show her insecurities. Violet blocked her hearing as she couldn't hear more of what's being said as she kissed Farkle on the cheek and signaled Eclipse to start walking. "And of course she doesn't care what's happening to Farkle" Maya muttered lowly as her eyes watched Violet walk away. Of course, Violet heard her but she didn't dare speak because her hands were already shaking as she tried to control her breathing.

"Fuck" she muttered to herself as Eclipse whined at her trying to tell her to calm down "I know baby I know" she reassured her but nothing was working. Once Violet and Eclipse made it outside, she found the nearest bench and sat down whipping out her pills and immediately took one trying to ease her nerves "Conceal don't feel" she kept repeating to herself. She knew it was cringy to quote Frozen, but it was something that helped her contain her emotions and she couldn't be seen out of place, she needed to be perfectly normal. Violet let out a breath as she decided her next step was to just wait it out until tomorrow and hoped Farkle would come to class because if not she was going to drag him out of that janitor's closet her damn self.