04: The meeting, awaken, and wrath

Hey there guys its MichYin here well I'm back have been do something and leave wattpad for a few weeks or even more than that what I say maybe this chapter will be short but hope you enjoy it.

"Btw the name is Son Goku but you can't call me Goku, pleasure to meet y'all." Said Goku and gives them his signature smile wet panties 9000 as the three of them blush. "Ohh yeah also hey little girl great robot I bet it can give a pack of punch." Said Goku and gives her thumbs up to the little girl great hair while she just give her look of confused how to reacted to the stranger.

"I don't know who you are but thank you for saving us I don't know that there's still survivor in this city." Said the Purple haired girl while giving smile to him. "Ohh how rude if me My name is Raiden Mei, the little girl is Bronya, also the name of the robot is Project Bunny 19c and the white haired girl is Kiana Kaslana." Said Mei and introduced the group to Goku.

"Wow all of you have beautiful names hehehe. Well I said it again pleasure to meet y'all hope we can be friends." Said Goku openly without thinking about future consequences as she made the three girls blush again but this time Kiana interupt.

"How can you do that? How did the weapon emit fire how can you do that flashy move?" Said Kiana with sparkle in her eyes like a kid in a sugar rush.

"W-well I just mimick one of the game character moves and learn how to use these moves in the real world." Said Goku and scratch back of his head while feel embarrassed a little because this is the first time someone admires him.

"Looks like the Bronya now have buddy games the Bronya approved it." Said Bronya now getting close to Goku and nod her head. "But it takes skill to learn that move because its really not a good moves to do in reality because some of games character moves just out of world." Said Bronya and look towards Goku.

"Well some of it impossible but some of it not and also I kinda like the challenge when I learn the technique I also like to test it using dummy for the technique and this is the first time I used it in real fight and it so satisfiying. Ohh yeah you also said buddy games? Do you play games?." Said Goku tells his experiences enthusiastically.

"Da the Bronya also play games but do you have skill to beat the Bronya?." Said Bronya and look serious to Goku.

"Hehehe you're on I never back down from a challenge and becareful on what you wish Bronya you might don't like the outcome." Said Goku with challenging smile.

"After we go to safe place you and I 1v1." Said Bronya and offer a handshake and Goku just take it and do handshake agreeing on the terms but then Kiana interupt again

"Oyy little brat don't you dare interupting my conversation with him." Said Kiana obviously not jealous :)

"What games should we play buddy games the Bronya have tons of games to play." Said Bronya completely ignore Kiana

Kiana saw that she was being ignored and immediately threw a tantrum

"Ohh you want a war brat? Fine then, I'll show you." Said Kiana to Bronya while the Bronya didn't faze a little. "The Bronya has a victory chance of 99.9999%" Hearing this made Kiana more mad than before. "Ohh yeah? I got a 100% chance to win!!!" Said Kiana while Goku just being confuse on how calmed the two women while Mei is in her own world

"Why are we seeing those monster here? Is honkai concentration still rising? How much time do we have left, before these monster start swarming?" Said Mei in her mind. Then Bronya notice something and look to Mei

"Injuries detected on Mei." While Mei just ignored it by saying

"Ohh I'm fine its just a scratch." Said Mei but for Goku Whether it was a big wound or a small wound, he didn't want to see his friend get hurt so he approached Mei and lowered his bag and took out alcohol and bandages.