1 ★ I Wish You Would

I Wish You Would (Taylor Swift)

"Yah, Junghwan, get your ass over here!!"

"Ugh... What did I do now?"  I say, walking towards the light brown headed male, wearing a pout on his face.

"We're going to be late, y'know?!" He yelled, his arms crossed. "It's our first day of school, and us late!? I can't imagine the embarrassment I'll get just because of you." the latter added, rambling more and more.

"I know, I know Kyungmin, do you want us to run?"
I sighed, looking at the ground, zoning out as i saw the bright yellow painted in it. "I mean, it's not that bad to try, right?" Kyungmin said.

"Oh my gosh, I was just joking!" I yelled, facepalming at the words the younger said. "Alright, we have to move NOW!" he screamed as he ran towards our right.

"WRONG DIRECTION, KYUNGMIN!!!"

"AH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT—"

"DON'T SWEAR OH MY GOSH."

The sounds of huffing scattered around my ears, it was 6:39. We barely had the time to catch our breaths as we had to run inside from the hallways to our classroom, hoping our teacher hasn't arrived yet.

Please don't be there. Please don't be there. Please don't be there. Please don't be there. Please don't be there. Please don't be there.

As we arrived, we faced the door. If you ask me, we didn't have the energy to talk at all. Me and Kyungmin only talked with our eyes, signaling who would go open the 'magical' white door infront of us.

You go.

No, you go!

You wanted to run, so you.

You made the idea, so you

"Ahem. May you guys get out of the way? You guys are blocking the door." Said a brown headed man, taking off his earphones, though, his hair was much darker than Kyungmin's hair color.

"Ah! We're incredibly sorry, uh... Sir?"  Kyungmin confusedly said with his eyebrows raised, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Han Jihoon. Call me Jihoon." Jihoon said with a much nicer tone, much more nicer than what his tone was.

"Ah. Hi Jihoon! Are you from this class?"  I asked with a smile on my face, trying to forget on how harsh he was at first.

"Yeah. I guess I'm assuming you guys are also from this class, correct?"  he asked. "Yes, we are! But..."

"Uh...— Do we share it?"  I questioned the younger for permission, with Kyungmin agreeing.

"So... How do I— I mean, we, describe it?"  I say confusingly.

"We're late,"  Kyungmin immediately replied. "I think."  He added after.

"Well, I don't think so though. I mean, it's only 6:45, and Im pretty sure orientation starts at 7."  Jihoon said, looking at his watch.

"SO WE RAN FOR NOTHING?"  Me and Kyungmin yell, immediately covering our mouths after realizing what we had done.

"I guess...? You guys are pretty crazy for running all the way here."  He laughed. "It's crazy you guys have the energy to run all the way here."  Jihoon laughed again, making us laugh a little.

"Should we go now? We've been here for like, 6 minutes."  The youngest said. "Sure."  I reply. "Alright, let's go inside!"  Kyungmin answers. I was about to go inside with them, until I noticed my bag was opened.

"Ah wait. I think I dropped my things. You guys can go first."  I say as I look and run towards my bag, picking up the books and pens that fell. "Sure, be quick, alright?"  The shorter replied. "Mhm."

As I pick up my things, I noticed a male walking towards me. He looked like about the same height as me, but, what? why?

I tried to ignore it, but I saw a face infront of my eyes. It was him. He looked like he was trying to help me by picking up my things.

"Here."

"Huh?"

"Your things, take them. You don't want your friends waiting for you, do you?"

"Ah... Ah! Yeah, Uh, thank you!"

I quickly took the books in his hands and shoved them in my bag. While running towards the door, I zipped my bag and opened the door. The first people I saw were my 'friends'.

Such a weird person, but he's really interesting.

HIII THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, IT MAY NOT BE GOOD, SO PLEASE GIVE CRITICISM, THANK YOUU!!

i love them sm btw, i hope yall enjoyed 😞

i cant believe im publishing this. after publishing this, i think ill die LMAO 😭