☆Cole ~ Unforgettable Soup☆

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Pronouns: she/her

Status: dating

Keywords:

- Y/N (your name)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

When I started dating the famous black ninja, Cole Brookstone, I never expected him to act like a big teddy bear. I always thought he was one of the most responsible ninjas. He was mostly known for being very strong, able to lift heavy weights and climb large mountains, but actually being a big cuddly teenager who acted like a pitiful kid? I certainly didn't think so.

It had probably been around a year since I had asked him out - yes, I asked him out, because he was too scared to be rejected -, and already the second month I started to notice how different he was acting around his friends and family, let alone me.

I didn't mind it though. I am happy he treasures me enough to act himself around me, no forced feelings or whatever. 

I checked my phone. It was my time to make dinner today, and I must personally admit I was the second best cook after Mama Zane. Yes, we all, except for Pixal, called him that, completely without shame.

I had about thirty minutes left before the kid, Kai and Cole came back from patrol. The nindroids were in the garage, fixing up my motorcycle after the motor burst out into flames last week while Kai was trying to fill its tank. I truly wonder what made the gasoline catch fire.

Jay and Nya had run off somewhere, while I was left in the monastery's kitchen, making the famous Violet Berry Soup, which to this day still haunted the Ninja. Cole's last attempt was apparently so bad, they had vowed to never speak off it again.

My mission was to change that. I had already prepared it two days before, keeping it very well hidden from any hungry person lurking around at night.

I carefully added a bit of pepper, making sure to not add too much. Practically dancing around the kitchen, I gracefully moved from one spot to the other, multitasking on its finest.

The soup was boiling on low heat, the garlic bread were heating up in the oven, and the newly cut vegetables was now being scooped into a glass bowl. I had noticed that the ninja needed to eat more healthy. They usually just ordered pizza for lunch and sometimes didn't even bother making dinner, unless Mama Zane was home.

I shoved the pot containing the soup off the hot plates' surface, and gathered enough bowls, teacups and cutlery for everyone, placing them at the dinner table. I was kind of a perfectionist, so every spoon and cup had to be perfectly lined up with each other. It was sometimes the best thing in the world, but most other times; a curse that made me unable to finish the even simplest tasks.

Some time later, the soup was finished, ready for any hungry ninja who comes into the kitchen for food. I heard Jay's high pitched voice a few minutes ago, so I was sure that both him and Nya were home. The nindroids knew everything, so I am not surprised if they know when dinner is ready. Only Kai, Cole and Lloyd were-

"Y/N!"

A pair of strong, but comfortable arms wrapped around my waist as I placed the pot on the table. I hugged them back, smiling while doing so. "Hey, Co-"

"Ooo, what's for dinner?"

I chuckled. The other Ninjas and Pixal followed Cole inside, eagerly wanting to know as well.