Aziraphale snakes his hand over until his fingertips are brushing between Crowley's legs. Crowley nods and moans again, so Aziraphale places his hand on the tent in Crowley's pants, pressing down hard, but not too hard.

Crowley moans louder now. "How long have you been this way?" Aziraphale asks, biting the skin on Crowley's neck and then soothing it with his tongue.

"D-days." Crowley sighs, bucking his hips up to get some movement.

"And you waited until now to come to me for help, why?" Aziraphale asks, ghosting his lips on Crowley's ear. He darts his tongue out and licks the shell of Crowley's ear, making him moan again. He's so sensitive.

"I-I didn't know if you'd want to help." Crowley replies, honestly.

"Of course I would help." Aziraphale says, biting Crowley's earlobe before disconnecting the two completely. Crowley reaches for Aziraphale, but Aziraphale says, "don't worry, dear. I'm right here."

Crowley nods and Aziraphale stands up, moving in front of Crowley, and then slowly kneeling down. Crowley groans at the thought of what's about to happen.

Aziraphale slowly works Crowley's pants off, having to stop to undo the buttons and zipper. He gets his pants low on his hips and then grips the waistband of his boxers. He looks up at Crowley and the demon nods, staring down at the angel. Aziraphale then slides his hand into Crowley's boxers and pulls him out of them.

Crowley moans as the air hits him and as Aziraphale grips him firmly. "Is there anything specific that you would like me to do?" Aziraphale asks, stroking Crowley slowly.

"Whatever you're willing to do." Crowley breathes, gripping the sides of the couch.

Aziraphale smiles and leans down, kissing Crowley's hip, then moving over slightly and kisses his v-line, then the tip of his dick. Crowley moans loudly as beads of precum come to the tip. "Just gorgeous." Aziraphale mutters, placing his lips around Crowley's tip. He swirls his tongue, gaining a gasp from the demon.

Crowley pushes a hand into Aziraphale's curly hair and moves his fingers, needing to touch the angel. Aziraphale smiles— as much as he can— and sinks down as far as he can, which proves to be all the way. Crowley looks at the angel and moans loudly. He never would have thought that this would happen, and he never thought Aziraphale would be this natural.

Aziraphale starts bobbing his head slowly, swirling his tongue as he shuts his eyes, enjoying this more than he should. Crowley continues to moans and gasp at the, finally, satisfying feeling.

Aziraphale moves one hand onto Crowley's thigh, and the other into his own pants. He can't say that he has much experience with this, but from the sounds Crowley's making, he assumes he's doing good.

Crowley pulls at Aziraphale's hair and moans out a "yes, please." Which makes Aziraphale groan as well as he strokes himself. Crowley bucks his hips up and pushes back into Aziraphale's throat, moaning softly. He knows this is wrong, and that Aziraphale will probably regret this, but he won't. He won't regret a thing.

Aziraphale starts to move faster, stroking himself at the same pace. He looks up at Crowley and sees how focused the demon is on Aziraphale. He's gazing into Aziraphale's eyes, silently pleading for him to keep going.

As if Aziraphale was going to stop.

Aziraphale lifts his head up for a moment to take a breath and ask "are you getting close, dear?" As he strokes Crowley quickly.

"Yes, yes please keep going." Crowley moans, his eyes squeezing shut as he tries to hold on for a little longer. He doesn't want this to end.

Aziraphale smiles and goes back to work. Crowley moans loudly as Aziraphale pushes his dick pack his lips once again. Aziraphale strokes himself faster, moaning as he finishes into his pants, his underwear becoming wet and soiled. 

Crowley grips Aziraphale's hair tighter when he moans, though, so Aziraphale continues to. He's already come down from his own orgasm, but Crowley seems to like it. Crowley bucks his hips up and manages to get out a raspy "I'm coming."

Aziraphale sucks hard and hollows out his cheeks and Crowley loses it. He finishes into Aziraphale's mouth, pushing the angel down on himself hard. Aziraphale swallows around Crowley and shuts his eyes, loving that feeling of the demon coming undone down his throat.

When Crowley goes soft in Aziraphale's mouth, the angel pulls off of him, doing the demon's pants back up. Crowley sits there, spread out, head laying back, panting out rushed breathes for the next few minutes. He never expected that when this problem was over that he would feel this amazing.

Aziraphale smiles at the demon and stands, looking at Crowley's face lovingly. Crowley looks back up at Aziraphale and reaches an arm out. Aziraphale's a little surprised at that, but he sits down, allowing the demon to wrap his arm around him anyways.

"Thank you," Crowley says after a few minutes of silence. Aziraphale smiles and nods, kissing Crowley's hand that's sitting right by his face.

"Of course. Do you know what brought this on?" Aziraphale asks, wondering why Crowley was just so out of it.

"No, I just know that I have been pent up in my flat for days trying to get it to stop." Crowley says, blushing now. He feels like himself again, feels back to normal.

"I'm assuming that it's probably a snake thing." Aziraphale says, looking over at the demon.

"Probably so." Crowley says, turning his head towards the angel. "Did you... swallow it?" Crowley asks, weirded out my the question.

"Yes. I hope that's alright." Aziraphale blushes. He definitely enjoyed it, and it's obvious by the wet spot on the front of his pants.

"And you..." Crowley starts, glancing down at Aziraphale's pants.

"Yes." Aziraphale says, blushes as he miracles himself clean. Crowley groans and laughs a little, making Aziraphale smile. "Do you like that?" Aziraphale asks, laughing too.

"You know, I just might." Crowley smiles, looking as my the angel's lips. He sets a hand on Aziraphale's jaw and brings him in, kissing him softly once again. Aziraphale smiles into the kiss, pressing his tongue past Crowley's lips.

Crowley lets him in and kisses him back the same exact way. He's wanted this for forever. When the two separate, Crowley smiles at the angel. "Have you fancied me for some time? I know I have." Crowley laughs, being open about this all.

"Yes, I suppose I have." Aziraphale smiles. "I was happy to help you with your problem, too." Aziraphale states, kissing Crowley's cheek.

Crowley smiles. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He says, pressing his lips to the angel's once again.

Good Omens Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें