EPILOGUE

The day was a random one in the middle of September

The day was a random one in the middle of September. Putting her hair in a bun, Madiha entered the kitchen to check on the househelps who were cooking lunch.

"Make parathas instead of roti." She instructed while tasting the chicken curry.

Right around that time, the sound of a car honk reached her ears. With a smile, she rushed towards the living room.

"Mumma," A pair of twins, no older than four years, screamed excitedly while rushing towards her in school uniforms. Madiha opened her arms and squished them in a tight hug. Zuhair and Zohaid were absolutely mama's boys.

While hugging them, she watched her eldest son, Zaid, walk in, followed by her husband, Zafar.

"How was school?" She asked ruffling Zaid's hair. Ever since he'd turned seven, he refused to hug anyone.

"It was good. We learnt about bones and muscles today." Zaid said, neatly taking off his shoes and socks. The twins on the other hand were hitting each other with their dirty socks.

"Boys, no playing with clothes." Madiha warned, "Go to your room and get ready to take a shower."

The twins ran up the stairs, while Zaid normally followed.

Madiha finally gave her attention to Zafar. "How come you picked the kids today?"

"Their mid-term results came good, so I figured they deserve an ice-cream treat." He tucked her hair behind her ear.

She frowned. "How many times have I told you to not give them anything cold when the weather is changing?"

"Dia," He sighed, "we live in Mumbai. Weather hardly ever changes here."

They had to shift to Mumbai a year ago because it was easier for Zafar to handle business from here.

"But.."

He moved his fingers down to her neck. "Whenever you scold me, it makes me wanna fuck you."

"Zafar!" She shook her head at her husband's never ending desire. Almost nine years of marriage, and he still didn't let go of any chance to have sex with her. She wasn't complaining though.

Just as their lips were about to meet, Zaid screamed. "Maa sahib, Zuhair and Zohaid have overfilled the bathtub and are playing with water."

Madiha exhaled frustratedly. "Your sons are little devils."

"Hey, Zaid is me." He defended. "The twins have all your mischievous genes."

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes. "Can you go and make them shower? I will have lunch ready."

Half an hour later, everyone was having lunch, which was filled with the twins giving every tiny detail of their day to Almaas.

Then Madiha put the kids down for a nap with Almaas. Zafar went into his home office to get some work done. Meanwhile, Madiha checked the preparations of a charity event that the Abraar company was holding next month. Over the years, she had taken over the philanthropic aspect of the business.

Once the boys were up, they rushed straight out to play in the lawn.

"Just 10 minutes more," Madiha told them, "then I wanna see all three of you finishing your homework."

She decided to throw all their dirty uniforms in the laundry meanwhile. She was adding detergent in the machine when Zafar hugged her from behind, his lips attacking her neck. Nine years down the line, she still got butterflies from his touch.

"Can you get the boys in?" She asked, continuing her work.

He just hummed. Meanwhile his hands slipped down to undo her pajamas.

"Zafar, the kids can walk in anytime." She said, almost breathless.

He pulled down her panties as well. "They're too busy playing." His own trousers came off.

"Are we really gonna have a quickie with the possibility of our kids walking in on us?" She chuckled before moaning when his dick aligned with her pussy.

"Yes." He whispered in her ears before entering her. "Because you are my pretty, little slut, and I can have your pussy anytime and anywhere."

Slapping her palm over her mouth, she suppressed her moan. He wasted no time in being gentle. His first thrust was hard, and the next ones just got harder. He forced her down to rest her chest on top of the washing machine, which was on. So the vibrations against her boobs added more spice to their animalistic sex. He was also rubbing her clit.

Her hair was wrapped around his palm as he went faster. "Fuck, I can never get enough of your pussy."

"Zafar.." She could feel him so deep in her. "I am.."

She was coming before she could even finish the sentence. He didn't pause, though. He went on with all the strength he had.

"Dia.." He said, "I want a mini version of you."

Her head snapped up. "What?"

He was still fucking her.

"I want another child, a girl, whom I can spoil rotten." He said, feeling his orgasm building.

She thought about it for a few seconds before nodding. "I'd like a girl."

He smiled, gave a few more thrusts and then came deep inside her. The feeling of his sperm inside her, possibly making another child, was so erotic that she had another mini orgasm herself.

They calmed themselves down before dressing up. He didn't let her clean herself, just made her wear the panties and pajamas. "I want you to feel our dirty juices till I fuck you again at night."

She tamed her hair before going to get the kids inside and making them sit for their homework. Zafar took over halfway, letting her rest for a while. After dinner, one episode of a kids' show was allowed to them before they were put to bed.

As promised, Zafar took Madiha again. They kept at it till he came thrice inside of her. Now that they'd decided to try for another child, they were not going to stop before she got pregnant.

They both also knew handling four kids would be no joke. But they could do it together, they could do anything together.

"I love you, Dia." He said as they both laid in each other's arms.

She smiled and kissed his chest. "I love you more."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

The book ends. But I am slightly disappointed in the fact that you guys take forever to complete the target, and still don't end up doing it.

I am uploading, because I ran out of patience.

I am not sure when I will come up with a new book. So I would really appreciate if you guys wait for me.

Much love,
AuthorHera