The Song of Sirens(I)

Comincia dall'inizio

Watching her homeland slowly consume one by one by the flame of war,Blanche can't tell if what she's doing is right or not,whether it would benefit the Federation or push it into another civil war and chaos.And above all,can her crews survive after all of this?Those unanswered questions leave the female rear admiral in all but nervousness.

But there is no way to turn back now.

Flandre put down the warm teacup without drinking it.Instead,she added a few lavender oil drops to the incense lamp before turning it on,filling the room with a light scent of flower and a warm orange light.Then:

"Sodem"

"Yes?"

Seeing the lieutenant answering without even looking at her,the rear admiral feel a little disappointed.Yet,she still asked:

"Do you trust me,Sodem?Trust me that I will get you out of this being alive?"

"Alway,ma'am"

"Look at my eyes when you answer me,Sodem,where is your manner?"

"Sorry,but I am busy,why there is disturbed waves behind us- woah"

Sodem said,but before he could finish,his commander had pulled his head and laid it onto her thighs:

"Look at me when you answer"-Flandre'eyes stared at her lieutenant-"Sodem,do you trust me?"

"Huh!?"

Surprised by the sudden act,Sodem can't say anything.He tried to escape from the commander,but with both hands of his commander grabbing both sides of his head,concentrating alone is difficult enough,not mentioning escaping it.

On the other hand,Flandre doesn't want to hurt him either,she releases her hand out of her lieutenant.Immediately,Sodem tried to run away,but before he could do that,the commander put his head back on her thighs.

"Answer me,Sodem,then you can go wherever you wanted.Do you think that you would survive under my lead.Even if we were fighting the most powerful nation in this world,do you believe that you would survive it?"

"...."

"...."

"Ye...yes"-Sodem nods his head

"Really?As your childhood friend,or as your commander?"

"As my commander"

"Good,then.Call,every men onboard,get those guns,planes and missiles ready.We shall get in and out of this mess,alive"

American ambassador,Oured,Osean Federation

"So,why are you summoning me this late at night,and what is happening out there?"

At the old looking Yuktobanian-now-American embassy,two men are sitting at the opposite of each other.One of them is of course,the United States ambassador in Osean Federation Alexa Howard,he has been known for being the first American diplomat ever to meet the president of Osea.

And the other one,is a Belkan-Osean diplomat,named Adler Gollnitz

"Mr.Howard,you understand what is happening to the Osean Federation,am I right?Then you should also know why I am here tonight"

"Yes,I supposed that there have been a few military actions occurred in Oured tonight.This is a coup d'etat,if I am not wrong.So,let me guess,you call me here because you want the United States of America to stay out of this war.And along with that,the new government of Osean Federation still wanted to remain their relation with the US and allies after all of this"

A silent covered the room for a few seconds,before Adler continues:

"Wow....I must say.....your guess is excellent.Yes,that should be all the things we wanted from this meeting.Mr.Howard,we do not have any intention of harming US and allies citizens,nor being your government' enemy,but to avoid any misunderstanding,we must carve our way first"