𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐈 ; setting the stage

Start from the beginning

Rather than the wicked, the fresh establishment was made for something completely new.

Second chances, rehabilitation, and a start.

Redemption for all.

A naive but a beautiful idea, to those who aren't from Hell. Excluding the princess's closest companions despite the dreary underworld they're in.

Pale hands had closed the book carefully and set the maroon covered literature down on her lap, blending in with the color of her dress. The petite figure lifts her head from its' tilted state, turning it for velvet eyes to watch the passing buildings outside.

Seated in the limousine, she stays in her position with running thoughts and slight discomfort the closer the vehicle got to the destination.

Morana had known Charlie since she first got here. In fact, the raven haired demon was one of the closest companions that had willingly joined the Princess on the path of making her dream come true. Through support and other means that she can try to provide.

Which was why she couldn't help but feel small when she had saw the News and its' most infamous reporter, Katie Killjoy, bring down Charlie's pure ideas. It was expected considering that's how most of the people that are down here behave to those they see as pest.

What really had flicked a nerve was the mention of another companion of theirs. One that was...quite different from them.

In fact, said companion is actually the demon the limo was driving to come and pick up- herself included.

The pink fog created by the amount of bombing the grounds had received was blown away by the time the fancy vehicle had arrived, stopping just little feet away from the hotel's first 'denizen'. Supposedly trying to redeem himself.

The doors of the limousine had opened and the denizen went inside, plopping down on the first seat nearest to him whilst waving goodbye to his cherry colored friend with the use of his second pair of arms.

"Right on time, Butterfly! How'd ya find me?" His voice was laced with venomous sass, moving to accompany the lonesome raven haired demon at the back. He stretches his long pairs of arms, crossing his legs as he got comfortable.

Angel Dust. The arachnid was well known for his extreme provocative deeds. He has got the appeal for such a thing, anyone could've guessed.

"It was on the news..." Morana had answered, her voice less loud in contrast to the demon fellow. She took some time to gather her thoughts, trying her best not to seem worried when the limo had started yet again to head to their next location.

Her little forced expression going unnoticed by the arachnid, Angel could only grin. His sharp and golden tooth glinting amongst the set of sharp teeth, enough to show some of his pride.

"Oh, who wouldn't want to put me in the news?" Angel rhetorically asked, his upper pair of arms going behind his head as he sinks into the comforts of the cushion.

The petite female demon beside him shifts slightly, shoulders rising from tension. Her thumb rubs on the black cravat above her chest, other hand down at her side.

Morana side glanced the arachnid with no ill intent. Rather, a glint of nervousness from her velvet eyes. Her voice spoke reluctantly,

"...Well-"

The limo had stopped, and the doors had opened yet again.

Two figures had entered the vehicle, further increasing the tension filling up the atmosphere.

One sat down from across Morana and Angel, her blonde head hung low from embarrassment. The other, on the other hand, had glared daggers at the mere sight of the arachnid. Aggressively, she sat down with a huff.