Project 080 - For the 'greater good'

Dr Diamond seemed to vanish bar haunting the people of the cave of mortals, randomly threatening their lives and warning those with magical aspects that he will take what is magical within them. My shapeshifter friend was reported to have been killed, the body lost to the realm. However, the paper mortal- he seemed to dislike the fact the fungus infected him. So I made a plan to test my newfound synchroneity with the realm, I would create a vault protected by sentient obstacles. And I would hide some spores within the vault- Spores that can be used to cure and infect people with my fungus. The entrance to this vault was inside a building that looked out off a cliff in Uwaroth right above a lake of lava. The paper fellow had brought friends to my vault faced with the first puzzle, A door- a door that without a key in their hand won't allow them through. This took them a while to crack since they had to find the key, once they had made their way through the door they were faced with pillars of stone in a pool of lava, where they had to jump on the pillars to quickly make their way to the end. The rest I didn't get to see because I had been called elsewhere.

I was called to my loyal servant Elijah because he believes he knows where the manuscript is, so of course I sent him on an exhibition to find it. After the vault had been collected Paper had collected 3/4 ingredients to create a cure for the fungus within him, Uwarothian Spores, Aurorian Essense, and the trickster's flame, he was on the hunt for a vial of chaotic essence- the only one holding this object being Divinita The Chaos Deity. However, she would no doubt give up a piece of herself at a large price. Said price being his soul and the temporary ownership of another. 

This was where I was different to her, I would always stick to my word and wouldn't do something so immoral. But I did realise, all I've done is protect the Piglins and put others in grave moral within this realm. I was known as a malicious Mythic to the mortals- where fear is a good thing to instil in some to hold power over them in the long run when I need followers this isn't the best idea to have since who would want to pray to someone who kills for joy [even though I'm the most popular Mythic]. 

Elijah found the manuscript but it wasn't the entire thing, it appeared that the manuscript had been split. No doubt Divinita found one of the fragments, so in a new world with this being as an omnipotent party the realm wouldn't last very long, me and her would destroy all. So the only real option is to make this realm go well, and maybe after this realm passes I can reach a place higher than The Creationists.

So for the greater good, I need to put our conflict aside, but how would I do this? I decided forgetting might be the only way. Forgetting who I am; Forgetting the trouble I have been through; Forgetting GAIA and its difficulties. That's decided I will become someone entirely new.

"Sire, I don't think you should do this. How will you reach your final position as ruler of all if you do this?" Elijah was worried this was a poor choice on my behalf, but I assured him it was not- he didn't seem as perturbed as you would expect with the concept of this which is bizarre.

*Kill the chaos feind, they will only make your life harder* *Create a natural world, Become a searcher, Find yourself*

The voices returned, requesting I do things that I don't understand. Wanting me to do things I don't want. I couldn't help but think that they wanted me to do their job. But I had to decide who I was going to be in this next world. I don't want to be forever lost so I will write it that I will look for myself I will search for The Uwarothian Conquerer. In this world everything bad stemmed from magic and sorcery, wars and conflict all came from people who felt omnipotent with the magic they held- So I will write this out, and to ensure no one tries to recreate it I will be someone who is omnipresent watching all, someone that has an excuse all the time. I will be a holy man praying to ironically myself, I will be a caretaker taking care of the natural world- ensuring that no one will destroy it.

I will be The Priest & Caretaker of the realm. I will have a church protecting a structure where magic is trapped. I will have a crypt where I hide my treasures, where I hide the magical items which grant me the powers I need to conquer all. A crypt that will be a place for Mythics to be anew, ruling over this realm.

For the 'greater' good I will be redeemed as a new person.

*When you awaken you will bring nothing but destruction and chaos to the land* *I will make your life awful until you finally decide to replace the Storyteller as one of three.*

For my 'better' half I will add ignorance, i will write him out of this story. I will curse him to be an outsider to my great Realm, he will not be able to join The Under Realms as a story character.

Good riddens: Dr. Fancy Diamond, The Warped Doctor, and now The Uwarothian Conquerer.