United Kingdoms

"There!" Alexis shouts as the group sees the two prides fighting in the distance before the group runs over and jumps between Zira and Simba as they are about to attack each other.

"Kiara, Alexis?" Simba asks in surprise.

"Vitani? Kovu? Move. Both of you." Zira says sternly.

"Stand aside." Simba says.

"No. We won't step aside." Alexis says sternly.

"Daddy this has to stop." Kiara says.

"You're even weaker than I thought. Both of you! Get out of the way!" Zira says angrily.

"You'll never hurt Kiara or Simba. Not while I'm here." Kovu says sternly.

"I won't allow it either. Enough is enough." Vitani says sternly.

"Stay out of this!" Simba says.

"Too late for that dad. We're all apart of it." Alexis says.

"A wise King once told me we are one. I didn't understand him then but now I do." Kiara says as she smiles.

"But they-" Simba then gets cut off by Kiara.

"Them? Us! Look at them. They are us. What differences do you see?" Kiara asks as Simba looks around before nuzzling Kiara and Alexis.

"Everyone! Now!" Zira says.

"No mother! Kiara and Alexis are right. Enough. Please stop this." Vitani says as she moves beside Alexis.

"Anyone who will not fight will die as well. Wha- What are- Where are you going? Get back here!" Zira shouts as her pride goes over to Simba's pride.

"Let it go Zira. It's time to put the past behind us." Simba says.

"I'll never let it go! This is for you Scar!" Zira shouts as she lunges at Simba only for Kiara to lunge at her and send the two tumbling over the edge.

"Kiara!" Simba shouts.

"No! Kiara!" Alexis shouts in fear.

"Kiara!" Kovu shouts as everyone runs over to the ledge.

"Kiara!" Simba shouts as he begins to climb down to Kiara.

"Kiara hang on! Please!" Alexis shouts in alarm.

"Hold on Kiara! Simba... Simba the river!" Nala shouts as the river flows viciously before everyone watches at Zira falls into the river before it finally settles down.

"Kovu!" Kiara says as she and Simba climb back to safety.

"Kiara!" Kovu says happily as he nuzzles Kiara.

"I'm glad you're alright little sister." Alexis says as she walks over with Vitani.

"So am I." Vitani says kindly.

"Kovu? Vitani? I was wrong. You belong here. You all do." Simba says as he looks at the other lions.

"Thank you Simba." Kovu says as he smiles.

"You're welcome. My daughter's are right. It is time to move on from the past. You two really do love my daughters?" Simba asks as he looks at Kovu and Vitani.

"Yes sir." Kovu says.

"Yes. I wouldn't trade Alexis for anything." Vitani says as Alexis smiles at him.

"Good. Now let's go home. All of us." Simba says as the lions leave together.

*Three Months Timeskip*

"Are you two sure you won't stay?" Kiara asks as she and Kovu are with Alexis and Vitani.

"Sorry little sister but we can't. We have to set out on our own. Find our own place of belonging. Besides there can only be one King and Queen of Pride Rock. You two deserve that position." Alexis says as she smiles at Kiara.

"Yeah." Vitani says as Alexis smiles at her.

"Now you promise to be careful?" Simba asks as he and Nala come over.

"Dad." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"We're just making sure Alexis." Nala says as Alexis smiles.

"I know mom." Alexis says happily.

"You two will be just fine. I know you will." Nala says as she nuzzles Alexis.

"You guys won't stay gone forever will you?" Kovu asks curiously.

"Nah. We'll come and visit." Vitani says as Alexis smiles.

"After we've found a place of our own to call home. We hope you'll come visit us too though." Alexis says.

"Of course." Kovu says.

"I wouldn't dream of not coming to visit. Besides I wanna babysit the first cubs you two have." Kiara says happily.

"I don't think we've thought that far yet. Besides we'll end up adopting since we don't have a male in our pride. And frankly I don't intend on sharing my beautiful mate with a male either." Vitani says as she smiles.

"Nothing wrong with adopting. After all our beautiful and strong daughter Alexis turned out just fine." Nala says as Alexis smiles at her.

"Alright you two. Be careful and stay safe." Simba says.

"We will father." Alexis says as she nuzzles Simba before turning to leave with Vitani.

"Ready beautiful?' Vitani asks as she looks at Alexis.

"Ready." Alexis says as she smiles and begins to leave out of the Pride Lands with Vitani.