First Hunt

"Today's the day Alexis! I'm so excited." Kiara shouts as she is inside Pride Rock with Alexis.

"Just don't waste all your energy before we even start. Come on." Alexis says as she and Kiara go outside with the lionesses complementing them and encouraging them as they walk over to Simba and Nala.

"You'll do just fine. You both will." Nala says as she nuzzles Alexis and Kiara.

"Daddy. You have to promise I can do this without anyone but Alexis with me. Promise?" Kiara asks as she and Alexis look at Simba.

"She'll have me with her dad. It'll be okay." Alexis says reassuringly.

"Alright. I promise." Simba says as Kiara smiles and nuzzles him.

"Come on Alexis." Kiara says as she and Alexis leave.

*Timeskip*

"There. Okay. On my signal." Alexis says as she and Kiara hide seeing a herd of animals.

"They're on the move. We gotta get going." Kiara says as she runs after the animals as they begin to run.

"Kiara wait! Oh great. Now I lost her." Alexis says as she runs after Kiara only to lose her and begins looking for her worriedly.

"Kiara! Kiara answer me! Ugh. I swear that girl can run when she wants to. She better hope she isn't dead because I'm gonna kill her if she's gotten hurt." Alexis says as she is looking for Kiara and runs off.

*Timeskip*

"Kiara!" Simba shouts as the group later finds Kiara with a male lion and Vitani.

"Kiara there you are." Alexis says in relief.

"Kiara you're alright." Nala says as she nuzzles Kiara.

"Father how could you break your promise?" Kiara asks angrily.

"It's a good thing I did. I almost lost you. No more hunts for you or Alexis. Not ever." Simba says sternly.

"What!? What did I do?" Alexis asks angrily.

"You were supposed to look after your sister and you didn't." Simba says angrily.

"I was looking after her. It's not my fault we got separated." Alexis says.

"Daddy please don't be mad at Alexis. It's really not her fault that we got separated. We were doing just fine before that though. Even before Vitani and Kovu-" Kiara then gets cut off by Simba.

"Kovu!?" Simba asks as he roads at Kovu before Kovu roars back as Vitani steps in front of him protectively.

"Simba." Nala says.

"Hey! You! How dare you save the King's daughter?" A voice asks revealing to be Rafiki.

"They saved Kiara?" Alexis asks curiously as she looks over at Vitani who smiles at her.

"You saved her? Why?" Simba asks cautiously.

"We felt it was the right thing to do." Vitani asks.

"And because we humbly ask to join your pride." Kovu says.

"No! You were both banished with the other outsiders." Simba says as he goes toward Kovu making him back up as Vitani growls slightly at Simba as she stands beside Kovu.

"We're no threat to you or your pride your Highness." Vitani says.

"We have left the outsiders. We are rogues. Judge us now for who we are. Or are we to be blamed for a crime we didn't commit?" Kovu asks.

"Simba. You owe your daughter's life to them." Nala says.

"You owe them a debt dad. Outsiders or not. They still saved Kiara's life." Alexis says.

"Hmm. Yes sire. Clearly we are in their debt and royal protocol demands debts must be paid. Though in this case you might want to make an exception." Zazu says.

"My father's law will prevail. For now I reserve judgement. We'll see who you two really are." Simba says as the group begins to head back to pride rock with Kovu and Vitani.