Preface

All eyes being on me. People constantly watching me and their eyes following me through every street I pass. Whether it's because I'm pretty or because of the most powerful thing I own; my second name. what it feels like to always be stared at, to be approached with the intention of being popular just like me is something that you will never understand. I trust nobody, but everyone trusts me. Trust is overrated, when you firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something to fulfill your deepest desires, and then you get surprised when they end up not doing what you wanted them to do.

Love and trust are on the same page. Whoever created love created trust in the same minute. People often tend to think that love and trust go side by side but they don't. Just like desdemona wanted Othello to trust her, but he betrayed and killed her. Do you think he didn't love her? No. He loved her dearly with his whole heart. His very essence of existence was filled by her and her kind heart.

But I hate to break it to you, that kind of love doesn't exist, it simply doesn't work. A man will always end up getting sick and tired of you until he orders someone to kill you. Just like what happened to my mother.
"Mo chul-hee, I'll get revenge on you one day"