Captain Scarlet (Updated) |TDSoNP Silver

Name: Scarlet (Last Name/Unkown)

Age: (Sams age as Silver and Sacire)

Species: Greninja, Mega Absol, and Hisuian Arcanine.

Sexuality: TBD

~~~~~

Scarlet is full born Pirate and Captain of her crew. She's a brave, intelligent, zealous, willful yet a sharp-witted and stubborn lass. Scarlet deeply cares about her crew desipte being a bit mean sometimes but she means well. She also like to tell tales about their adventures to the younger ones on the ship. She isn't to trustworthy with outsiders but is willingly to give then a chance to prove themselves.

Side note: (Originally she was going to have Absol's tail but....I couldn't mange to get the tail I was going for so I decided to imagine that when she evolved in his second stage to final she was gving Arcanine features. I could image her being insecure about her Absol's tails so she was more happy about them being gone and replaced with something more fitting to for her liking.)

Instead of using maps like normal captains she prefers to use the stars or the shadows to guide her and crew but will use a map to check herself once in while or two. But always depends on her mother Coral/Adira (Surf's Counterpart) to help her.

She gets along with everyone in Dread's crew. Sometimes even butting head with the captain himself. It's unclear how it started but no one had ever decided to question.

Scarlet doesn't always lead. She loves to prank her crew to keep them on their toes/paws/wings. Using her shadow powers she able to make it happen or just to scare off unwanted guest.

She hates to admit enjoying quiet or night flys whenever she gets the chance. Scarlet also hates to admit thing that she enjoys or when proven wrong;
sometimes.

Scarlet also is called by: Sacr; Red-eye ninja; The Captain of Slient; Flareluna; Big Fluffy Chest Captain (she hates this one) and The Scarlet Tiger

Scarlet's Other abilities

Flight- Being part Mega Absol has allowed her to soar across the sky. Also being able to investigate and islands they may come across to keep her crew safe. Normally a Mega Absol aren't able to fly.

     ● Hydrokinetic Flight- Similar what she does while flying but just for underwater exploration.

Hand-to-hand Combat- She don't always need a sword. She quite strong without one.

Singing- She likes sing from time to time. To hype up her crew or telling story to the childen.

Bilingual- Doesn't matter what language anyone is speaking. She's talk back to you in a matter of seconds.

~~~~~

Alright that was Scarlet, The Deep Seas of No Place version of Silver. Only have three more to go! Next is Kaiser's No Place counterpart!

As for the maze counterparts. I been think about giving Silver a little birdie like Thorn Rose has but with a twist. Kaiser might be similar to his New Yoke version in some way.

Scarlet without her coat and hat

Alrighty! That was all for today! Bye~!