Sacire & Nadje | Info

I have art block, so why post about a few details about some characters. I don't want to scroll through my art book.

~~~~

● Nadje Vodea

• Surf/Acedia's AU counterpart

• Instead of her blues and white kimono. Nadje's is black with different shades of purple.

• She very sweet but very deadly.

• She's still similar to Surf: Thief and a very good liar, but she also very manipulative with her target and sometimes spy.

• She sometimes act like Georgette, from Oliver's Comapny.

• Sometimes she wears a jacket over her kimono.

• Shs's half evil and good

• Her weapon is a sword like wip. (Inspired by Mitsuri's weapon) or sometimes uses martial arts.

• Knows a few languages mainly speak, spanish, german and gaeilge (Irish)

• Sacire's Mother and Queen.

~~~~~~~~

● Sacire Vodea

• Silver's AU Counterpart

• Mane is longer and a bit spiker.

• Perfers to be alone most of the time.

• Tech/Mechanic and Spy.

• Hates almost everyone that drives her insane.

• She doesn't always carries her sword cause mostly uses her shadow power.

• High sense of smell.

• Doesn't really give two sh*t about anything.

• Half of her taiks are shadow and fully functional.

• Just like her mother, she speaks a few languages that her mother taught her. She mostly speaks spanish and sometimes the others too.

• Protective over some of her friends.

• Younger Sister of Pounce and Yuri.

~~~~~~~~~•

Thats all. This was supposed to post earlier but my ADHD is always in the way of something.

Chapter 7 of FD is the writing. So that will be out very soon.

Okay bye