Sketch|Differences

I got bored so I wanted to draw the parents (what they look like) to one of my oc

The Greninja covered in scars is Riptide. He very cold, stubborn and a hot-head towards a lot of people and pokemon. Unlike other Greninja, he has pure blue eyes. He isn't afraid to shed blood for those who done wrong or anything else. He was raised by his abusive mother, so he never felt love and comfort from her expect form his sister and brother, who ran away from their home. Riptide eventually did the same and lived with siblings until they were old enough to take care of themselves. Eventually he met an albino Greninja, Moonstone, his true love at first sight.

Moonstone, an female albino Greninja. She's always been insured about herself, since she is different from other Greninjas. Despite her parent telling her that she's loved no matter what, she is always gets teased by her older sisters, and tell her awful things about her, which caused her to ran away from her home. Moonstone was pretty young when she met Riptide, her true love at first sight.

Riptide and Moonstone became extremely close to another, eventually they got together and had kids together.  The two always got each other's back and always trust another, even Riptide's siblings say "Sometimes, your heart chooses who's right for you."

Ripstone or Moontide or Moonrip or Ripmoon