Lyndon clenched her jaw, glancing at the three. "Fine," She sighed. "but not too long." Priscilla's lips formed a smile, "Thank you." She said, earning a nod from Lyndon.

"So... see you guys tonight." Treech sent the girls a weak smile, before turning around to go away. "I'll walk you to the doors." Priscilla declared quickly, making the guy turn around and give her a nod.

"I'm sorry about my reaction." The girl confessed as they approached the exit of her house. "Are you kidding me? I'd react totally the same." Treech chuckled, causing Priscilla's lips form a small smile.

"How are you?" She asked after a few seconds of silence, watching Treech with her light eyes. "You know, after the..." Priscilla didn't have to finish. Man, she didn't even have to. "Sometimes I feel like I'm still in the Arena. I still remember how I killed Hy and how I left Lamina." He confessed, eyeing the ground.

"You did that to survive, and you know that." Priscilla sighed, grabbing his hand. "Waspy, if not that man I-" "No. You're here, Treech. You're back home, alive. And with me." Her last words made Treech look up at her.

"I hope to dance with you today." Treech declared. "You better do." Priscilla put on a small smile. "See you tonight, Logger." She said. "See you tonight, Waspy." Treech smirked, placed a kiss on Priscilla's hand and walked away, turning around to face her again every five seconds.

"Come on Loverbird!" Priscilla heard Clemensia's voice. "We're eating!"

Priscilla went back to the cabin, approaching Clemensia and Lyndon. "He's a nice boy." Lyndon mumbled, smirking to herself. "Who? Treech?" Priscilla asked, unware of why her cheeks turned warm. "No, Dean Highbottom." Clemensia rolled her eyes, dipping her spoon into the oatmeal.

"He never left your side when you fainted, even when Clemensia told him to go home." Lyndon exclaimed, stealing a raspberry from Priscilla's bowl.

"How long I was unconscious?" The blonde asked. "For about a hour." Clemensia shrugged.

"And he was sitting here the whole time?" Priscilla asked again, ignoring the warm feeling inside her. "Hell yeah." Clemensia huffed.

When the girls ended the breakfast, Lyndon left and they were all alone again. They started to prepare for the party, which took them four hours, because they were wondering what to wear half the time. It ended up them borrowing clothes from these that were supposed to be sold. Clemensia wore a dark red dress, with a brown belt. She curled her hair a bit, and put on a red lipstick. Priscilla wore a navy blue dress, and matching belts with Clemensia. She didn't do anything with her hair, and this time she decided to wear a natural makeup.

The girls left their cabin, and soon approached the bar Treech mentioned. Music and people talking could be heard even a few meters away. "I'm feeling anxious." Clemensia confessed as they walked inside the bar. "Same, Bestie. Same." The other one sighed, looking around to spot Treech.

And she did. He was talking with a girl and two boys, laughing. "Now or never." Priscilla mumbled, heading towards Clemensia.

"Hey," The blonde smiled as soon as she approached Treech. "You made it!" He exclaimed, his eyes sparkling. "Barely." Priscilla chuckled, glancing at his friends. The girl and one of the boys were smiling towards them, while the other boy was staring at their souls with a stone facial expression.

"This is Ilana," Treech declared, pointing at a blonde girl who waved slightly. "Ackley," He continued, gesturing at the boy standing next to Ilana. "and Corker. Guys, these are Priscilla and Clemensia." Treech finished.

"Nice skin." Corker mumbled towards the raven-haired girl, who just made a face. "Save it." She hissed, staring at him back. Almost like a competition who stares most at the other.

"Do you want something to drink?" Ackley asked. "Water." Clemensia shortly answered, her eyes not leaving Corker. "Priscilla?" Ackley turned towards the blonde. Priscilla shook her head, sending the boy a small smile. Ackley just shrugged his shoulders, and left to order water.

"Treech told us you fainted today, are you okay?" Ilana spoke up. "Totally." Priscilla snorted. She opened her mouth to say something more, but Corker cut her off.

"Stop staring." He mumbled towards Clemensia. "You first." The raven-haired girl hissed. "Why so rude, let's love each other!" Ackley popped up next to Clemensia with her water, forcing her to look away from Corker.

"I do you one better, let's dance!" Ilana giggled, before she disappeard on the dance floor together with Ackley.

"May I?" Treech asked, gently extending a hand towards Priscilla. The girl nodded, grabbing his hand and walking over to the dance floor. The two started dancing, Treech spinning Priscilla around sometimes. In the corner of her eye, Priscilla could see Clemensia lazily going towards the dance floor together with Corker.

When the music turned to a slowed one, the pairs started to dance slowly. Priscilla wrapped her arms around Treech's neck as his wrapped around her waist.

"How did you even landed here, Waspy?" Treech asked, his hazel eyes meeting her ones. "I was kinda... different, after I thought you're dead. And my dad, the one who rescued you, he... he sent me here." Priscilla confessed, fidgeting with her fingers.

"He wanted us to meet, probably." She shrugged. "If he did, then he's a good father." Treech stated. "Is he? He barely defended me when my mom was mad. And he injected something in my arm too, sending me here when I thought you're dead."

This caused Treech ruin the eye contact and remain silence. "I've spoken to Lamina's family." He declared. "You did? How are they doing?" Priscilla asked, her heart sinking at the memories of Lamina.

"They... forgave me, for leaving her. But I can see they're broken." Treech added. "She was their only child."

Priscilla's heart was broken totally now. She couldn't even imagine having an only child, who brutally dies while fighting for their life. Lamina didn't deserve what happened to her. She deserved to live happily. To die being old, not murdered.

Alas, to perish in youth's tender embrace, a tragic fate that steals life's sweetest grace.

₊˚•. ↳ a/n
the next chapter is finally out! sorry for not updating for a while, I didn't really feel like;(

ily guys, May <3