I Can't Hate Him, Cuz I Love Him

Author pov.

After the fun time, Wangji arrived and he was thankful that no one suspected that he was out today.

He changed his clothes, and he sat in front of the mirror as he combed his thick silk hair.

He thinks about the time he spent. He enjoyed it a lot, he had dinner too. But what if his meal was brought here? Then what will he do? Well, he will think later as he is full and doesn't want to think about shitty things.

Suddenly he heard a knock on his door.

"Who comes?" he question himself. He composes himself and allows the person to enter.

It is Wei Qing, standing at the entrance. Wangji is surprised but he composes his expression.

She comes inside and utters,
"it's your turn to return the favour."

"Favour? Pardon? What?" Asked Wangji confusedly

"Remember, I do a favour on you. I saved you from Wuxian's punishment when you were injured. Now I want you to return the favour."

Wangji chuckled inwardly how could he think this lady helped him because of humanity? Wei Qing is known for his cleverness, she saves people when she thinks they are useful.

"In what way?" asked Wangji sarcastically. It was clear that Wangji was mad but at this time it was not important for Qing. She cleared her neck and uttered.

"I want you to make Wuxian have his meal. He wasn't following proper nutrients. I am worried, he will get sick. I am requesting you, please"

"Why don't you ask him to eat? He loves you. And also if I asked him to have his meal, he would never listen to me. So it is no use in helping. " Utter Wangji with a logic.

Wangji knows Wuxian hate him to his core. Why would he listen to him? Wangj hasn't any value in Wuxian's life, has he?

"You know, I wish I could go back to the day when I met Wuxian, and just walk away," Qing utters with a sad smile. Wangji doesn't understand the meaning behind these words. It was the saddest thing he had heard from Qing. She is a polite and determined person, strong, kind and affectionate person.

But Does a strong person always stay strong? Its answer is way too simple, No. everyone has some weaknesses.  The difference between is strong person and an ordinary person is that a strong person doesn't show their weakness but an ordinary person does.

"Wangji, Sometimes I regret. Please Wangji, I beg you. I want Wuxian to be fine. If he doesn't follow a proper diet, he will get weak. So please"

"Qing, I want to help you but I don't think he will hear me out if he doesn't listen to you,"
Wangji utters.

Wangji's words have good points but these things don't matter to Qing. She comes near Wangji and holds his hand.

"Please!"

There was a concern and wangji couldn't refuse Qing, he lost his words when he noticed how worried Qing was.  He agreed and planned that he would make  Wuxian have his meal anyhow.

Qing smiled and thanked Wangji. He nodded his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wuxian was immersed in paperwork. The paper scatters everywhere. In the centre, he was working like a beast. He wasn't giving rest to his eyes also.

*Knock knock*

Wuxian sighed as he knew either it would be Wen Ning or Qing.

Then he heard the sound of the door opening.