Love? or Hate?

A week later~

It had been a week since wangji got a brutal punishment. Rest gives his wound a lot of relief. Thanks to God, Wangji has a royal friend who always comes & talks to him. If Gem didn't come then Wangji would die due to boredom.

Wangji didn't see Wuxian, and Wuxian didn't come to meet him once. Well, why does he care? No, he doesn't & never will.

Lusi came to meet a few times too.  Everything is going well. In a peaceful environment, sometimes he peeked tho his window and saw the students learning how to use swords.

If he is alright then he will teach these munchkins some new techniques.

He was getting bored of staying here, so he decided to roam but how would he?

Protector of Yiling Will never permit him. He can escape, Can he? Yeah! He is great, if he decides then he can do it too.

Wangji move his ass toward the entrance, but his eyes fell on the book.

It Is a Bl Novel 'Husband Go to hell', it was an amazing novel. Zhao (main lead) disguises himself as a girl and escapes out of the palace.

"I can use this technique to escape," Wangji uttered as he patted his shoulder as he was praying himself.

"Aiya!! I am so Genius. Maybe because of my intelligence. My status will build then I will get famous. Wow! People will welcome me with flowers, food or maybe candy" Wangji licked his lips as he drooled while imagining his plans.

Sooner, A beautiful girl oops... (correction) boy is getting doing his makeup to look like a girl.

You are right, it is our Wangji who disguises himself as a girl. Right now, he looks like a beautiful single girl who is ready to choke you on death 😁.

Wangji applied a little bit of lipstick and then covered his face with a veil.

He has a devilish smile and he jumps from his window. Well, Thank God, his room height from the ground is not higher.

Wangji secretly escaped from the Yiling palace, it was easy to escape as no one recognised him so he covered himself with a veil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wangji is enjoying his time in the market of Yiling. Wangji jumps here and there like a bunny.

Sometimes stole candies from the stall. He was walking when his eyes landed on a rude customer in an inn. That poop 💩-like the man was harassing the female staff of the inn, while other people were staying still, not doing anything.

Wangji's fist clenched and gritted his anger, how was this pot-like man harassing the girl? Others did not mind it.

An idea popped into his devilish mind as he smirked. He approaches the crime place comes near a man and acts like a waitress.

"Mister, Is there any issue?"

The pot-like man's eyes fall on Wangji. Wangji could see the lust, he felt disgusted.

"You, Darling," said the pot-like man as he left the waitress his attention on wangji.

Wangji smile and utter
"Son of bitch like you, die in hell."

And he throws the poops 💩 at the Pot-like man.