Feeling her hard nipples on his bare chest he becomes hard, his breath becomes unreal. His hands start squeezing her ass.

Biting on his neck she start licking that spot slowly.

Advik- Ss..st..stop it bab... babygirl. I.. it's hu.. hurting.

Moving away from his face she said while looking at him.

Niyati- But you just said you will hug every pain if that pain was given by me.

Advik- But this is paining so much which can destroy you BabYgUrL.

After looking at her confused face he pushed her a little down from his stomach.

Feeling something hard on her ass her eyes becomes widened. Moved away from him she lay down while back facing him. Cheeks are red, lips between her teeth, chest is moving ups and downs because of her rapid breathing.

He just smiled after looking at her messy state. Kissing on her head he moved to bathroom for something ummm ummm..(which i don't know 😌🌚)

AT NIGHT(8 PM)

Niyati- ADI...

She shout and start running downstairs. Before he asked anything her sudden hug make him unstable but he some how balanced them and asked.

Advik- What happened?

Niyati- Compition's results are out and I....

Advik- And you what?

He asked in excitement.

Niyati- and I got...

Advik-just say it god damn it.

Niyati- And I got 2 rank.

Advik-ohh WAIT WHAT? You got 2nd place. Siriously?

He asked and in return she nodded. Hugging her tightly he start spinning her.

Advik- Congratulations Baby.
He said and kissed on her forehead.

Niyati- let's go they are about to announce the 1st rank.

She said and they both seated infront of laptop.

??-- And 1st is MR.ADVIK RATHOD.

He announced and niyati, Advik's eyes become widened.

She hugged him in excitement and start giving him kisses on his Face.

While he was still in shock. He come out from shock when Niyati called him.

Niyati- Congratulations Adi. I'm so proud of you.

And finally big smile come on his lips and he hugged her and start saying.

Advik- oh my god niya. I can't believe. Is this real?

She start nodding her head. Both hugged each other with biggest smile.

Finally it's time to achieve their dreams.

They both are about to call at Advik's home before that Advik received one email.

After reading the mail he tighten his hold on his phone. She looked at him with confused. She moved closer to him and read the email which was send by the company where advik got selected.

After reading the email she also become silent.

In the email which they sent in that Advik have go Paris for atleast 6 months for proper training and singing classes.

It's rule of that company. And that company is very well known company.

Standing up from couch he said.