T W E N T Y T H R E E

Start from the beginning

"really?!" Eva and Aria asked and I nodded. They hugged me again.

"wow that's great" jin said.

"All thanks to you guys. I knew that if you guys will be there, she'll change like before. Thank you so much"

"it's ok Sara. We're happy too" yoongi said.

Happiness is clearly visible on everyone's face.

1am

Y/N'S POV

I was sitting on a chair on the balcony as I heard a sleepy voice from behind.

"hi"

I turned around to see yawning yoongi.

"hello" I got up and said awkwardly.

he came towards me and sat beside me.

"you are still awake?" he asked in a sleepy tone.

"uh.. yeah I couldn't sleep"

"oh.."

"what about you? you're a sleeping beauty you know?" I asked as I pursued my lips in a thin line and he just chuckled.

"I know I know" he showed his gummy smile and I swear I'll cry. I smiled a little and then turned my gaze to the moon.

"thinking about something?" he asked as I turned my gaze to him.

"maybe yes maybe no"

"I can see that."

"hmm"

"y/n" he called me after a minute of silence.

"hmm" I looked at him.

"everything happens for a reason. there are things which make us happy and sad. that depends. blaming yourself for something is wrong. you can't just hurt yourself. you know, I know you're hurting yourself and not only you, you're hurting the people who care for you in this. I'm not saying that it's your fault but at least don't push people from you. Sara, Eva, Aria they genuinely care for you and love you. seeing you like this, acting different from before, what you were and what you are right now is completely opposite. I know you want to know how right? we've watched the dvds. And I also know you're an Army. But why are you running away from us? you don't want to come in front of us. you don't want to share anything. you're bottling up everything. that's wrong y/n. you can't be like this forever. try to be happy y/n. not for others but for you. I don't want to know your reason, but every problem has a solution. and you've to find the solution. only you can do it."

he said as I listened to him with tears in my eyes. what he said and he knows I'm an army I can't do anything except crying.

"C-Can I-I h-hug y-you please?" I asked between my sobs and he nodded with a little smile.

I hugged him tighter than ever and cried while he caressed my back.

"I'm sorry"

"it's ok y/n~ah.. I understand"

"I want to change. I want to come in front of y'all but I know if I do, I'll do nothing but cry. I don't want to make the situation be like that." I said after sometime.

"take your time. no one is pushing you. you can take as much time as you want. but be happy y/n" he said and I nodded.

"promise?" he asked.

"cross my heart and promise" I said as I broke the hug and placed my palm in his as a promise.

"good girl. now sleep. it's late. also I'm sleepy too" he said yawning and I giggled.

"just like that be happy." he patted my head with his gummy smile.

"good night sweetie"

"good night sleepy head" I teased him.

"yaahhh you can't call me that okay?" I just laughed and he joined me afterwards.

"okay bye"

"bye" he left.

"thank you yoongi" I whispered.

after this I felt my heart relieved. it felt like a burden but now I'm free. I think I can do this. I smiled and went back to my room and turned the lights off.

I was going towards my bed as I heard a knock on my balcony door. I thought it was yoongi, maybe he forgot something.

I turned around to see who it was..

Jungkook?
I won't leave this guy.

----
A/N
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 700 READERS. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. I LOVE YOU GUYS 😭💜
ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.