11. DRUNK AGAIN

"so, he started the whole fight because you stained his shirt?"

xiaoqi nodded, before placing the empty cup of beer beside her, before she took out another can from the plastic bag, and before she could take another can out of the bag, he stopped her "you sure you want to continue drinking?

the younger scoffed, yanking his hand off hers before she took out the can "yeah, my father decided to go back to taiwan to take care of my grandma, she has leukemia" she explained, opening the can before she took a quick sip of the drink ".... okay, that just gives me another reason why i shouldn't let you drink

yangyang snatched the can from her hands and replaced the bag full of cans of with a bag full of mini bottles of chocolate milk "i brought these just in case" he stated, and that made the girl look at him in disbelief

"please

"no

"please"

"no"

"i will buy you coffee for a whole week"

"i said- a whole week?! you bet"

[ 💗 ]

"i can't believe i agreed to let her drink..."

yangyang placed the unconscious girl on his couch, before he took her shoes off, throwing them to in front of the door.

he wanted to drop her off at her place, but since she never told him where she hides her keys, and so they ended up in his place.

he ran upstairs to open the door of the guest room, before running back down and picked her from the soft mattress. he walked upstairs, till her reached the room and dropped her on the bed.

he left the room, making sure to close the door and he walked to his room, grabbing his towel and some clothes before walked into the bathroom.

not even fifteen minutes later, he walked out with the towel around the back of his neck, droplets of water slowly falling from his damp hair. he sighed as he sat on the bed, throwing his now alcohol-scented clothes in the basket which had a pile of his clothes to be washed.

he stood up from the bed and walked downstairs, towards the fridge. he opened the fridge door, hoping that there would be something to eat, but the fridge was filled with bottles of water and fruits and vegetables.

maybe aunt cho forgot to cook dinner.

yangyang didn't blame her for it though, he knew she also had a whole family to take care of at home.

"maybe i should just order pizza" he said to no one in particular, as he closed to door to the fridge and walked towards the couch and sat down. he dialed the number, and watched as the phone rang

"gosh, my head hurts"

yangyang's attention diverted to the girl, who was on the stairs "oh, you woke up quick, go and take a shower" he told her, and that made her eyes grow wide "give me five minutes!" 

and with that, she ran upstairs "oh, and i recommend we get the signature flavor"

"yeah yeah, i will get that" he yelled back.

his attention diverted back to the screen, and luckily, they answered the call "hello? is this jelly pizza?"

────

this is probs the last update for this week (spare me, i have term tests)