O9. BAD DAY

"darn it... i knew i shouldn't have stayed up late last night" 

xiaoju groaned, walking around the hallways, trying to find her class with a cup of coffee on her hand. her next class was physics and since her professor was always lenient, she was able to bring any snack to class.

she checked her phone, hoping that she wouldnt have any more classes to attend after physics, but to her luck, she had chemistry, which meant she had to spent three hours in the university.

great, just great.

why?! why chemistry out of all subjects?does the world hate me or something?! why does manha ma'am have to be so anti-fever-

the girl snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the sounds of gasps, only for her to realize that she had spilled her precious coffee on someone.

shit.

"fuck- i am so sorry, i was dozing off and-"

"you, ching chong girl, are you blind or something? let me guess, its in the chinese genes?"

everyone laughed, but it was not even a bit funny to her.

"i...said sorry" she tried to point out, only for the male to scoff, before grabbing onto the collar of her shirt, bringing her closer, and that made her flinch.

"you think a sorry will help? you have to repay for your mistake" he says, not letting go of her shirt as he watched her trying to remove his hand.

"let me go" she tried to sound stern, but he didnt listen.

"jun, let. me. go" she repeated, feeling her heart dance in her chest, the feeling of discomfort increasing everytime he tightened the grip on her shirt.

"for fucks sake, jun let me go-"

gasps filled the hallways, as she punch him, hard, which made him let go of her, stumbling back as he holds onto his cheek, before he wiped the blood dripping from his nose, using his thumb, and his eyes widened, before standing up, and walked towards her "how dare you"

xiaoju stepped back every time he took a step towards her, her heartbeat beating faster.

her brain screamed at her to run away, but she couldnt, she was scared, frightened- she knew she would not be able to go home without at least a single bruise.

"you whore!" xiaoju gasped as he pushed her, which made her fall on her butt beside a trashcan.

he walked closer to her, crouching down to her level "don't you mess with me again, lu, or i will make your life a living hell-"

"WOO JUNHYUCK, IN MY OFFICE, NOW!"

💗

"qiqi, there you are!

xiaoqi stood up from her seat as she saw her father who entered the headmaster's office, feeling a sense of guilt, this was the first ever time for her to end up in the office.

she didn't even know why she ended up in the headmaster's office.

"mr.lu, please take a seat" the headmaster, seo jeongkwan, gestured, and mr.lu shot a concerned glance to the girl before he sat down beside her, and that's when she sat down too.

"i called you all here because junhyuck and xiaoqi here, had a physical fight today" headmaster seo explained, and thats when the girl noticed how her father was glaring at the mentioned male.

"junhyuck, you should not have hurt her like that, violence is not acceptable in here" the headmaster confronted, which made junhyuck's father shoot up from his seat "excuse me, but what about that brat over there? she has to be blamed too, my son never attacks unless someone attacked him!" 

xiaoqi flinched as her father stood up, yelling back at the other male " excuse me you prick, my daughter is no brat, if there is anyone to blame here, then its your son!"

and thats when you know, the two started to bicker

////

guess who is back after a long time-