O8. HANGOVER SOUP

[chinese]

[spanish]

"god why does my head hurt so much.."

"oh, your awake, breakfast is almost ready so be quick, okay?

xiaoqi groaned, throwing the quilt to a side and she stood up from her bed, revealing her clothes that smelled like alcohol "gosh, i need to shower" 

she grabbed her towel and picked out a long sleeved white knitted sweatshirt which had hello kitty imprints, and creme coloured cargo pants,  before she got in the bathroom.

not even half an hour later, she got out of the bathroom, all freshen and woken up, as she shoved her clothes from the night before, inside the basket which had all of her to-be done laundry inside.

she draped her towel on her chair, before she walks out of her room, yawning while stretched her arms

"oh, your awake

the familiar voice made her jump, and she noticed the presence of the liu "what are you doing here?!"

"he brought you home last night, and i figured it was too late so i late him stay for the night" the older lu explains, placing two bowls of hangover soup on the table, and then her eyes dropped to yangyang who gave a sheepish grin 

"you passed out from drinking a bottle of alcohol and two cans of beer" he teased, to which she rolled her eyes before walking to the dining table and she sat down, in front of yangyang.

"fuck you" the girl hissed as she took her spoon, and yangyang stared at her with a confused look, but ended up eating.

it was dead silent at the table, since xiaoqi's father was around. they could not gossip about nari at all, even if they had the opportunity.

"by the way.. i dont have classes today since there is a function held at school" xiaoqi explained, taking a sip of the soup which was burning her throat from how piping hot it was.

"really? same. but i do have evening shift today in the cafe" yangyang replied, placing his spoon down, and that made her curious.

"what university do you go to?" she asks, taking another sip "oh, i go to seouls national university" he says coolly, which made her nod "you go to snu? same"

silence filled the two, until realization had hit them.

"YOU ARE THE BOOKWORM GIRL/ YOU ARE THE INFAMOUS BASKETBALL HOTTIE?!"

💗

"...and thats how we found out we study at the same uni"

"damn, jocelyn, i love how your nicknames are so different, like babes what the hell is 'bookworm girl?" the girl snorted on the other line, which made her scoff.

jocelyn was her spanish name.

"dont act like yours is any better, isa, you are literally named as the koreaboo-"

"dont remind me! i dont even get why they call me that, like- let me listen to txt peacefully" isabelle whined, with frustration visible in her tone.

xiaoqi held in her laugh, knowing damn well that if she laughed, she would get an online slipper slap from the older girl.

"anyways, hows life in london?" xiaoqi asked, running her fingers through the fabric of the fluffy barney plushie

"boring, like- really boring. florian has been ignoring me these days for some reason i dont know of, luca and camilla broke up so now i do not have an excuse to go to the bathroom every five minutes to stop their makeout sessions during band, and you know ms. sabrina? she got fired for fucking with the student councils deputy captain" 

"wow, it all gets really interesting when i dont go there anymore" xiaoqi scoffed, "and about florian, i will talk to him later, and then you two can finally live in peace"

her words made the older girl gasp "thank you so much bitch, love you!"

"your welcome and i hate you too, bye"

"hey, where is my 'i love you too'?!"

"you can get that from florian, now bye"

"but-"

*call ended*

///

took a while to update but m gonna be pretty busy these days 👩‍🦯