O7. ESKIMOS KISS

"you know, i want to teleport back to the weekend right now" yeobin blurted out, as she began to take the empty bottles of beer and alcohol that was scattered all over the table and floor.

"i would think the same but then, nari was literally around me all the time during the weekend" yangyang replies, while he was cleaning the table using a sponge.

a long silence had filled the room, with the two of them cleaning the living room of the male's apartment while xiaoqi was blacked out on the couch.

yeobin stopped for a while and stared at the girls face, before she says "you know, i did not expect for her to drunk cry today" 

yangyang couldn't help but stifle a laugh as he remembered the events that had happened an hour ago.

the clock struck twelve o'clock, and now it was only the three- yeobin, yangyang and xiaoqi, who were still drinking in the liu's apartment.

"eugh, i hate that nari" xiaoqi complains, to which the other two had agreed to "who doesn't" yeobin shrugged, before chugging down from the can of beer.

"even my mother admits that she is annoying, the only reason why she still works here is because her father was my mothers colleague" yangyang joins, eating a shrimp cracker which he found in his cupboard while he searched for snacks earlier.

"we should sign a petition to sew her mouth shut" 

"i bet everyones going to sign that" the two said in unison, which made yeobin stare at the two in a 'you sure your just friends?' way, which they didnt understand, and thats when the awkward silence had started.

the only thing to be heard was the sound of the fan, and the sounds of loud music blasting from the next door.

yeobin was about to sneakily snatch the last slice of pizza, but then, the sounds of sobbing had atopped her, as she stared at yangyang who stared back with the same expression as they didnt know the cause of the sudden mood change.

"when is yuseok going to stop with the lame your mom jokes? like dude i get it, my mom left me no need to remind me of it!" she exclaimed, which made yeobin retrieve back to sitting next to the crying girl, and tried to pat on the girls shoulder.

"qiwi, i am sure she loves you"  yeobin reassured, before side eyeing at the male to join her in comforting, whilst he looked like a lost child who didnt know what to do.

"if she loves me t-then she wouldn't leave me with dad and fly back to portugal" the lu pointed out, "well i bet she still loves you because if she doesn't, you would be a fetus buried six feet underground-"

"yangyang, let the poor girl vent" yeobin glared, while made him gulp as he did a zipping motion over his mouth, indicating that he would be quiet.

it took the girl a while to calm down, and when she did, the first things she said was "atleast i am still hot though"

yangyang snorted, while yeobin looked down to prevent laughing too much.

what a way to fix the awkward atmosphere.

💗

"i will go drop her off, if your leaving, make sure to properly close the door" yangyang warned, wiping his wet hands on a towel before he made his way towards the couch and leaned down, grabbing onto her right hand and wrapped it around the back of his neck, and then slid his hand on her back, whilst the other hand grabbed onto the back of her knee's, before he lifted her up.

"damn, she is so light" he blurts out to no one in particular, before motioning at yeobin to open the door, and she rushed to the door and kept it open, whilst he carelessly wore his hulk slippers.

yeobin placed the lu's bag on her stomach "i kept her shoes inside that" she reminded, ehich made him nod before he steps out, and yeobin closed the door.

yangyang knew where xiaoqi lived, because he picked her up and dropped her home alot, so he went through a shortcut which lead him towards the purple towers, which was abit closer to her tower, -the blue tower.

he walked from the zebra cross, making sure he checked if there was a vehicle around every five seconds, because he knew that if she arrived home with even a small single scratch on her, he would end up digging his grave.

"tower 183, tower 184, tower 185- finally we are here" 

he stood infront of the purple tower, before taking a deep breath as he stepped in, walking towards the stairs and he walked up the stairs to the second floor, where her apartment was.

he knocked on the door twice, and not even seconds later a man opened the door- he was her father.

"oh, xiaoqi's friend" 

"yangyang" he corrects, still holding onto the life of the girl "she drank too much and ended up passing out, and dont worry, we did not do anything to her" yangyang reassured, knowing well that he would be bombarded with questions.

"oh, you should come in, i bet it has been tiring to carry her" the older male steps aside, whilst yangyang took his shoes off and walked inside, and walked into where he assumed, was her bedroom, and he gently placed her on the bed, throwing her bag on the study table.

xiaoqi moved her head to the right, and that was when yangyang noticed her hair clip, so he leaned down, and removed it, letting her hair free, and before he could stand up, she moved her head again, frowning, and that made the male shocked as the tip of their noses brushed against one anothers, before she moved to the other side.

"hey its really late, you should stay the night here"

yangyang immediately backed away, moving a few steps back as the door opened.

"huh? no, its alright, i can take a shortcut from here-"

"gangs will usually meet up at this hour so its better that you stay" 

yangyang knew he didnt have any other choice, so he ended up staying in the lu's apartment for the night.

hyeez i might not update on the first two or three weeks of feb (got unit tests 😭)