𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤

𝟚𝟘

𝟚𝟘

Shaking his legs, Hyunjin sat in the waiting room for his session, the room was almost empty with two female teenagers for the dermatologists and a mother with her kid for the dentist since it a clinic, and the sound of the clock's ticks began to annoy him as the client before him just entered.

It was his fifth week and still there's no sign of improvements, he tried doing other hobbies like the therapist told him for example; sports or writing poems or watching animated series but he got bored very quickly and gave up after 30 minutes of doing that, he then went back to drawing new dresses for college.

The designer also kept ignoring Changbin and focused on being with Felix the most like he always does.

He hates himself even worse.

Jeongin:“Ohh...Hyunjin-sunbei!!”

He heard his name being called by none other than his high school junior.

Both didn't know each other that well but since they used to be the Heartthrobs of their school, they started hanging out with other popular kids but never had that close bond since both were putting facades back then to fool everyone.

Hyunjin:“Jeongin...you're here”

The ex-idol walked towards the familiar guy in the room and sat besides him, because his session is held after Hyunjin's, he didn't expect that the person who is before him was the designer.

Jeongin:“yeah...i came straight from college”

He said for Hyunjin to look at him so curious eyes wondering what's Jeongin is studying in college since he disbanded from White Teddy... Maybe he chooses something related to the entertainment industry...

Hyunjin:“can I ask you what you do in college?”

Jeongin:“marketing”

The designer let out a loud "huh" for the other people who were waiting to be able to hear the sound he let out.

Hyunjin:“you kidding right?”

Jeongin looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, he isn't lying with what he said.

It seems like Hyunjin isn't believing him so he brought out his student card and showed it to the designer then pointed with his index finger at the information shown in his card.

Jeongin:“name Yang Jeongin. major marketing. Grade Freshman. A student in #### Seoul university...you believe me now?”

He said with a disappointed tone, he didn't expect the designer to think he's lying about his major, he was an idol but that doesn't mean he's stupid without academic credits.

Hyunjin:“so it's true of what I heard...”

He let out with the barely audible voice that Jeongin was able to catch with his ear.

Jeongin:“is there rumours of me attending that college already?!”

He can't believe how the news spread like fire and now there are going to be media in his university entrance and they will be hunting him until he disappears from earth.

Hyunjin:“uhm...my boyfriend told me that he heard rumours of you attending his university but I wasn't sure until I confirmed with you”

The blonde was giving him the piercing eyes and that made him flinch a little bit because it surprised him how Jeongin came closer to him so he could say that in a low tone.

Jeongin:“anyway sunbei, I never asked you why you decide to take therapy?”

He asked, wondering how someone like Hyunjin who almost has everything, Handsome and talented and already popular with his fashion works, is attending therapy.

Hyunjin:“how about you? Are you attending therapy because of what happened with you and that band mate?”

Jeongin pushed his tongue inside his inner cheek and clutched into his fist, people who read that fake article of him hitting his band mate start getting into his nerves, he was about to say something but Hyunjin beat him to it...

Hyunjin:“to be honest with you, I didn't actually believe that article of you because you don't seem like that kind of person to start a fight, you've always been approachable since I had known you”

Jeongin relaxes his tiff shoulders and looks at Hyunjin with wide eyes... He was the second person to believe him after Jisung.

Jeongin:“I do marketing because my dad forced me and I attend therapy because of him...now your turn”

Hyunjin never expected Jeongin to have family issues, he ace putting on that facade and fooled everyone including him. He coughed a little looking around him and then signed to Jeongin to get closer so he could whisper in his ear and the blonde nodded and leaned his ear towards him.

Hyunjin(whisper):“I almost killed myself with intense negative inner voices about myself”

Jeongin widens his eyes looking at Hyunjin.

That's in a whole level of what he's going through, Jeongin never once thought of ending his life and Hyunjin doesn't look like he had these problems going on behind the scenes.

Jeongin:“that is worse than my situation... what did the therapist say?”

The blonde got worried about the designer, he really hopes that he's doing okay lately.

Hyunjin:“finding new hobbies, avoid being alone all the time because it may provoke the voices, and find people I feel comfortable with”

He counted the things he needed to do with his fingers and couldn't but feel bothered because he still didn't do any of these yet.

Jeongin:“have you made any progress?”

Hyunjin just shook his head no.

Hyunjin:“I'm a horrible person for ignoring the only friend I have and making my boyfriend worry for me...i hate this”

He said blaming himself again for being the worst to the close people to him.

Jeongin:“how about we do a setup reunion?”

He suggested for Hyunjin to look at him with curious eyes not knowing what the younger meant by what he said.

Hyunjin:“what's that?”

Jeongin:“I bring my friends while you bring your friend and boyfriend and we could all chat at one of my friend's dorms”

Hyunjin widens his eyes liking the sound of that, he needs to distract himself from fashion college and avoid being alone.

Hyunjin:“sure...but we should ask their permission first and then decide if we do it or not”

Jeongin nodded his head and brought out his phone.

Jeongin:“sweet, can I have your number so I can contact you once everything is set”

Hyunjin brought out his phone, a little smile was visible around his lips. Happy that he got to meet Jeongin again.

Hyunjin:“sure”

long story short, Hyunjin always wanted to get close to Jeongin but he had his self insecurities so he's glad that he finally got the chance to call himself his friend.