🤎||~Part 2~||🤎

Start from the beginning

***********************************************

※ SERENE MEADOWS HOUSING SOCIETY ※

(fictional)

after one hour of long drive, we were finally reached to our new home

after one hour of long drive, we were finally reached to our new home. It was no less than a dream. Those beautiful houses were surrounded by nothing, but only captivating greenery. Our furniture was already delivered 1 day back.

"Namaste, Malik Sahab" I heard a man approaching us with his joined hands, he might be in his mid 30's at that time. "Main iss society ka secretary, Madan Sharma" he said. pitashree nodded smilingly and moved for a handshake. "Swagat hain aapka serene meadows housing society main....ye rahi aapki gharki chabiyaan...aur maaf karna kal apka furniture aaya tha toh maine usse aapke ghar main hi rakhwadiya" Sharma uncle added. 

"arey...koi baat nahi...balki shukriyaan aapka apne humare saman ka khayal rakha....chalte hain phir.." pitashree said and both exchanged a smile.

"kya yahi humara new house hain matashree?" I asked him, pointing towards the fourth bungalow on the right side from the gate.  

"haan...accha laga na aapko?" she asked in curiosity, I nodded in yes twinkling my eyes, while pitashree opened the lock.

"chalo princess, ab apne right pair se apne naye ghar main pehela kadam rakho" Pitashree said. yeah!! as per our Indian tradition, a girl of the house brings prosperity, peace, happiness among the family. hence, she is treated as the goddesses Laxmi. In most of the families, it is believed that every good beginning is to be followed by her touch. when pitashree asked me to enter first, it made me feel no less than a princess.

"Wow!! kitna big bungalow hain ye!! humare Mumbai ke house se bhi bigger hain!!" I exclaimed spreading my arms in amusement, running all over the house.

**********************************************

After a short afternoon nap, I was sitting on the swing outside the house, trying to understand the surrounding. but I was feeling a little bored. Also, my parents were busy arranging the furniture. some girls were playing outside but I didn't had enough courage to ask them about letting me play. 

while wondering this thing, I spotted a golgappa vendor who stood exactly in front of my house. seemed like he was calling someone by ringing the bell, which was hanging up on his thela, but no one responded. after some minutes, I saw a man who walked out the house which was exactly in front of ours. He seemed very strict, and no less than the scary monster of my mother's story which she always used to tell to make me asleep. 'sojao nahi toh khonkhar rakshas le jayega tumhe'

He walked towards the vendor and said something. he called all the Childrens playing outside and handed them a plate full of golgappa each, which surprised me. All the while I was just observing the scenario. he finished his 2 plates in just one min and was about to grab his third but suddenly, Jiska dar tha wahi hua, he caught me staring at him, he left the plate and started to walk dangerously towards me, my heart was running a marathon, I was all ready to run inside, But............

◦◦●●◉◉🤎🤎🤎🤎◉◉●●◦◦

How was the update?

If you like it, please drop your precious votes and comments. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Thankyou!

~aapki LEKHIKA😌