T W E N T Y T W O

Start from the beginning

"now let's go?"

"hmm"

He glanced at his hand which was holding my wrist and intertwined his fingers with mine. After walking for about 5 minutes he spoke up.

"by the way how did you, Sara, Eva and Aria get to know each other?"

"actually-" I stopped knowing what I was going to say.

"actually we knew each other online. but I met Eva and Aria later through Sara."

"oh.."

We kept on talking about a lot of things. it's been 35 minutes since we were walking.

Suddenly I stumbled and about to fall but Jungkook held me by my arm and pulled me to him. Our faces were inches apart and he stepped back as he scanned me from head to toe. Concern can be seen all over his face.

"you okay? did you get hurt somewhere?" He made me sit on a rock and sat on his knees in front of me. He removed my flats and scanned my foot.

"I'm fine Jungkook." But guess what? I sprained my injured ankle and it was hurting a lot but I couldn't say that to him. he'll get tensed.

"you should be careful y/n" He looked at me and his eyes were glistening.

"I'm totally fine kook"

He looked back at my foot and massaged me asking where it was hurting.

After 15 minutes I decided to speak.

"now I'm fine Jungkook let's go. we'll be late."

"you sure?"

"hmm"

He forwarded his hand as I placed my hand on his and got up. I stepped forward and hissed in pain.

"told you y/n."

"then what's your plan? staying here all night?" I looked at him annoyed.

"mmm... not a bad idea.. we can stay here all night and watch the moon and stars together cuddling. What say?" He smirked.

Heat raised up on my cheeks as I hit him on his arms.

"shut up. such a pervert you are Jeon Jungkook!!" he laughed.

"let's go" I said as I again stepped forward to hiss in pain.

"you can't walk y/n"

"then what should I do? stay here with you all night?"

"well I think you don't need to do that"

"huh? what-" before I could complete my sentence I felt myself in air. He lifted me up in his arms in a bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck to prevent myself from falling.

"what are you doing Jungkook? Put me down."

"shhh" He started walking.

"but we can't go like this. it'll take 45 minutes and you can't lift me for that long."

"who said that? I can lift you up as much time as you want baby."

"Jeon Pervert Jungkook Stop this!!" I hid my face on his chest completely not wanting him to see me blushing. He giggled.

I looked at him. his sharp jawline, eyes straight to the front. His muscular chest, I can feel his abs. He was wearing a black t-shirt. His muscles tightened while lifting me up. He looked hot as hell.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Done staring?" I asked knowing she was staring at me.

"I-i w-was not staring at you" she stuttered and I smirked.

"why are you smirking?" she asked as I glanced at her.

"because you made me"

"I didn't" she pouted and looked at the front.

"Aww.. sorry baby.. now don't be mad and hold me tighter otherwise you'll fall. well, I won't let you fall."

"Then I'm not holding you" She said as she removed her hands from my neck.

I acted as if letting her fall by removing my one hand a little from her figure and she immediately wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Jungkook" she groaned in annoyance and hit me on my chest. I laughed.

She's so adorable and she doesn't know it at all. She's light as a feather. I don't feel her weight at all.

We kept on walking.

"Say something y/n. I'm feeling bored."

"I don't want to."

"are you still mad at me?"

"maybe"

"y/n~ah please."

"okay fine. but what will I say? I don't have any topic."

"umm.. so... let me think"

I thought for a few seconds and replied "okay I'll ask you something personal like your favourites and you've to reply honestly and you can also ask me okay?"

"okay"

"so first you."

"no you"

"okay okay" I chuckled.

"what's your favorite color?"

"Purple and grey."

"hmm.."

"anything you're ashamed of?" she asked.

"no.. because I'm not ashamed of things I like or want to do. well no one should" She hummed.

We asked a lot of things to each other and it was mostly me who was asking. she is an Army, maybe that's why she didn't ask much.

"the love of your life?" I asked.

"T-" She was about to answer but stopped. I glanced at her.

"it's ok if you don't want to tell. I understand" I said but she didn't say anything further.

After some time we reached and it's almost evening.

"guys" I yelled and they came to us.

"Thank God you both are here." They sighed in relief.

"God Y/n Jungkook I was so scared" Sara said.

"but why are you lifting her up?" Eva asked.

"oh she sprained her ankle" I said as I put her down.

"oh.."

They all hugged me and y/n.

"I'll go to my room." She said as she made her way upstairs with the help of Sara.

"I'll take a shower then come back. Hyung I'm hungry" I said to Jin hyung.

"okay then I'll heat the food you go and come back fast."

I hummed and went to my room. But what's wrong with her suddenly? maybe because of that question. I shouldn't have asked.

----
A/N

Don't forget to vote and comment a lot sweeties 💜