"Why the potato pancake tower?"

"Because in today's competition, Viktor's potato pancake tower won the praise of the judges yet I couldn't taste his work. But if it is you, I know that you will make one even more delicious than Viktor's. I can learn from you where exactly I am lacking."

"Alright."

Jungkook walked past her side.

That 'alright', was just like as if he was pampering her.

No matter what she wanted, he would do it for her.

Lisa sat at the table, the sun causing the shadows of her fingers to appear on the table. She is just like a child, playing with her own shadow, yet her heart could not help but anticipate it.

What would Jungkook's potato pancake tower taste like?

Lisa desperately imagined, but could not imagine it.

She could only be sure, that is his pancake tower must be unforgettably delicious.

Unknowingly, within the air came a breeze of fragrance belonging to the potatoes, causing people to unconsciously swallow saliva.

As she turned around, Lisa saw Mayer standing there, carrying her plate courteously in front of her before placing it down without a sound.

It did not reflect the complex decoration of Viktor's work, as it lied lazily in the middle of the plate, covered by small pieces of tomatoes. It looked quite ordinary, yet exuded a seductive scent.

Jungkook sat down across from her, his hands folded underneath his chin, "Taste it."

His voice is very light, stroking her nerves. Even without eating the pancake tower, she had a wonderful feeling.

The shell of the potato pancake tower is more golden than what she saw in the competition, and when the knife touched it, a crisp feeling like ice could be felt. As Lisa tried it, she understood that Jungkook had added egg into the batter, only after frying could the batter be so crisp. The potatoes were baked, and the inner layers were soft while the outer layers crisp, causing a rich but not messy taste to form.

Lisa guessed that Jungkook not only baked the potato pieces, but also wrapped the potatoes in tin foil and added spices. She tasted the scent of garlic, fresh cream, sage and nutmeg. The salt and pepper were also just right. With this baking method, the taste will lock firmly so that the potatoes fully absorb the fragrance of the spices.

As for the shrimps in the cracks of the potatoes, Lisa  tried to deconstruct the way Jungkook dealt with it. He had marinated them with white wine, basil, turmeric and rosemary, then used the smoked salmon to bake the shrimp until half cooked. Next he mixed it with the potatoes into the flour paste, and finally blew them into the potato pancake tower.

All this about the strength of the fire and the timing were very clever. If the shrimp was roasted and overcooked, then the fried potatoes will grow old and cause a loss of taste. If the baking time was not enough, then the pan with the fried shrimp would have been cooked, but the potato tower was likely to be raw.

The most inconceivable of the overall taste was the potato and shrimp flavor, as well as crisp shell. Al of this did not use many spices, but because of Jungkook's mastery for every degree of detail, it turned this little tips into something very stunning.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Of course I like it!" Lisa loudly answered.

The Jungkook in front of her smiled, sunlight playing across the lines on his face and his eyes slowly lifted the moment, as if setting off a silent tide.