Chapter 39 : Lisa's sense of taste

But just as she was about to tiptoe, she exhaled

And the serviette flew up.

Finished!

Lisa was frantic to death, and was about to inhale the serviette back, but something warm pressed down on it.

When the skin touched, she could feel the other party's gentle breath, it seemed to carry deep sentiment, it was an illusion of Lisa's lips being carried away by the other party.

Her breath entered the other party's lips, she had never felt so sensitive before, it was like even the wrinkles of the other party's lips were pressed into her lips.

She opened her eyes wide, and what she saw was Jungkook's drooping lashes, so close, like it was going to touch her eyeballs.

It was obviously a short time, but Lisa had the illusion of feeling preciously cherished.

He left her lips, straightened up, using a voice that was slightly cool as always but like flowing water and asked: "where's the serviette?"

That poor serviette had fallen to the floor long ago.

The surrounding people laughed.

Lisa only felt that this world was rotating, and she couldn't figure out who was who.

Until someone's palm held her from behind.

Lisa turned around to see that it was Song Yi Ran's face.

His eyes held a certain strength, suddenly falling from a place ten thousands of metres up in the sky, about to crush her.

"Hahaha! Didn't think that the thing I wanted to see the most has finally happened la!"

Montgomery was very happy.

Mrs Bell then looked at the phone and said: "there are less than 20 seconds left!"

"Hurry! Hurry pick it up!"

"There's still a chance! Hurry!"

Many shouts from the surrounding people passed Lisa's ear.

Her unrestrained mentality returned, and hurriedly picked the serviette off the ground and put it on her face.

The awkward incident had already happened, even if there's any disagreement, it'd have to wait until after the game is finished.

Lisa grabbed Jungkook's tie, stood on tiptoes, before the both of them did any form of touching, she puffed out a breath of air, and stuck the serviette onto Jungkook's face.

She released him, and watched him leisurely pass the serviette to Mrs Smith on the other side.

No anger could be seen from his expression, not even a frown could be seen.

Lisa's heart was like a rapidly spinning gyro, and was also like a rocket debris that was descending to the ground, everything out of her control.

The serviette was smoothly passed to the last person, Mrs Bell recited the timing.