"Single hai salla!Apni guitar ko gulaboo bulata hai .",Akshat said walking towards us.

[He's single!He calls his guitar gulaboo]

I saw Vansh coming with him.Amisha surely went for her classes.My classes starts late and ends late.I still had 10 minutes to waste with them.Shivay's face was red in anger as he stared Akshat.

I wasn't able to control my laugh.I covered my mouth and started laughing.

Then I heard Akshat saying.

"Shivay beta,Teri Amma ko yeh kaand ka pata chal chuka hai.",He said looking at his phone.

[Shivay! Your mom got to know about this mess]

Our eyes widened.We both looked at eachother.

"Don't worry,You don't need to be scared of her.",Vansh said comforting me.

"His dad is the real devil",He continued after a pause.

I wasn't able to process.I held my head.

"Vansh don't talk about him.Mr Choudhary won't say anything,He doesn't have time to waste on me",Shivay said.

I looked at him,An emptiness was visible in his eyes while saying this.I wasn't able to understand that why he is calling his dad 'Mr.Choudhary'?

"Nandu,Go for the class.We will check this matter ", Vansh consoled me .

I nodded took my leave.

During my lectures,all students were staring me.I didn't mind because I know it wasn't the way they think it to be.Nothing can happen between us.I am committed to my fictional characters.

While attending my class,My one and only friend in class 'Tenzin' asked me

"Are you dating Shivay?"

I looked at him.He was an East Indian guy who wore a spectical.His name is a tongue twister but he's cute and helping that's what made me befriend with him.

And about his dressing sense well East Indians are best in dressing.You can never beat their dressing sense.They even make a basic tee look like a masterpiece.

They even make a basic tee look like a masterpiece

(Tenzin's Outfit)

"What do you think?",I asked playing with my pen.

"Maybe!",He said looking eyeing his textbook.

I passed a smile,"No way",I said looking at the professor.

"But you two look good together",He said looking at me.

One of the worst thing I found about him is that he's too straightforward and speaks what he thinks.

"Don't overthink.He's popular and who will like a boring girl like me?We aren't compatible at all,We can't even handle eachother's presence ",I wisphered.