ep.5

After sometime when jk felt tae slept so he made him lay down but tae whine so jk said shhh princess daddy is here tae again slept jungkook hugged him and tae snuggle in his chest.

Jungkook kissed tae's forehead then lips and they both slept.

Next day;

Here after eating breakfast they both were cuddling in living room watching cartoons cause tae loves it and who is jk to deny it.

They were watching it when they heard door bell jungkook said Bubba wait here I will check okay tae nodded and said okay jungkook peck his lips and left to check.

Jungkook pov;

When I open the door all hyungs were standing I said come they all barged in like it's their own house I just shook my head I also come in after closing the door when I came my bear was hugging everyone one by one I sat at couch and my baby was sitting between yoongi hyung and jimin hyung.

They all were talking to each other not minding me at all I said what are you all doing here? Namjoon Hyung said ohh we came to meet you both I asked and with whom permission you came? Raising my one eyebrow jin hyung said we don't need permission brat I sighed.

Okay so let me tell you yoongi hyung jimin and hobi hyung they are husbands and namjoon Hyung and jin hyung are husbands.

Jin hyung said okay let me make something after saying that he left I'm not surprised cause they always do this I look towards yoongi hyung and jimin hyung they both were cuddling my baby and hobi hyung was busy in his phone namjoon Hyung also goes to jin hyung.

Author pov;

Jungkook said to tae baby come here but taehyung shook his head and said daddy I'm busy jungkook chuckled and said may I know how you are busy? Tae said sassily no you may not jungkook said in strict voice Jeon Taehyung watch your tone taehyung flinched and look down hobi said kook let it go.

Tae pov;

I was looking down scared of daddy when hobi hyungie said him to let it go daddy said no I know if I won't say now then he will do it everytime my eyes were glossy I stand up and came to kook I sat at on his lap and said daddy sowwy but he said in stern voice aren't you busy now? I shook my head and said sorry won't do it again.

Kook said okay he peck my lips I giggled and hugged him tightly I know my kook gets possesive and jealous so much.

Hobi hyung said someone also hug me whinning I giggled daddy said ask your hubby or baby to give you hug hobi hyung pouted then suga hyung hugged him they were also cuddling like me and kookie.

I was all snuggle up in daddy's neck I said daddy he hummed so I said wan' num num kook chuckeld and said not now when we will go in room then okay but I whinned no I want now he glared me and said didn't you heard me? I said being stubborn but I want now he spank my butt I hissed ahhhh he said dare to repeat again? In deep Stern voice.

I look down he was caressing my butt and hair I pouted then jin hyung shouted from kitchen guys come we all came and sat at chair I'm on kookie's lap and jimin hyung is on hobi hyungs lap and everyone sat at their own chair.

Author pov;

Jungkook started to feed taehyung and he also ate in between like that they enjoyed their time talking, teasing with each other after 1 hour they left.

Jungkook was in room his room with tae beside him and in his lap laptop was placed. Jungkook was busy in his office work and tae is whinning for attention.