chapter thirty six.

Start from the beginning

"Nah, that's hard. I like it." Keanu reassured her.

Mieke looked at the outfit in the mirror and adjusted the skirt. "You're just saying that."

"You know me." Keanu gave her a knowing look and she rolled her eyes, and he continued, "Exactly. If I ain't like it, I would've told you. I like it though. It fits your body very nice."

"Okay." Mieke responded. She then went into the bathroom, changed into her other outfit, and walked back into the closet with the biggest smile on her face. "I really like this one. This is the one I've been telling you I can't wait until it comes."

"Come here." Keanu said and Mieke walked over to him and He grabbed her hand, and she twirled around as he said, "Oh, this the one I said was ugly, ain't it?"

Mieke nodded and replied, "Yes."

Keanu looked at her for a moment. "Yeah, it's that picture you showed me cause it looks good on you. You should wear it with those." He nodded towards her Steve Madden sandals.

Mieke walked towards the sandals, slipped them on, and examined herself in the mirror. "Yeah, I should. This is a cute fit." She then picked up the sandals she originally wanted to wear. "I'm already indecisive. Which one should I wear?"

Keanu looked at the two sandals, then he pointed at the green Bottega sandals she was holding up.

"Can you grab my suitcase?" She asked, and Keanu nodded. Mieke went inside the bathroom, changed into another outfit, and came back out while fixing her hair. "This is the last one I'm showing you. You could see the rest on the trip. I'm tired of changing in and out of clothes."

Keanu reached out and pulled at the shirt which made Mieke chuckle. "You don't like it?" she asked and he shook his head no, and Mieke examined herself in the mirror. "This one is really cute. I really like it. Why don't you like it?"

"Ion know." Keanu said, his eyes fixed on her outfit. Mieke shifted her weight onto one leg. "Yeah, ion know what it is about it but ion like it."

Mieke looked at the outfit more closely, searching for any flaws. Keanu, noticing her inspection, spoke up. "It ain't the outfit on you though. It looks good on you. If you wanna wear it, you could. I ain't the judge of what you wear and what you don't. If you wear that out with me, I'm gon' tell you that you look good because you look good regardless of what you wear, even better."

Mieke grinned, "Yupppp, Thank you boo thang."

Keanu chuckled and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and Keanu grabbed her hands and looked at her nails saying, "I like yo nails."

"Thanks. You already told me that."

"I know." Keanu smiled as he continued playing with her hands. "Im letting you know again."

Mieke looked at him and said, "Thank you." Keanu started moving his finger up and down her lips, making her laugh, which made him laugh too then Mieke's phone dinged, and she pulled away from Keanu's grasp and grabbed her phone pressing her dad's message unlocking her phone.