one shot ayanokouji pet lion

Start from the beginning

" you should be like him "

It seemed that even though the old lady got a seat the office worker was still going to be rude to the high schooler.

" it was very kind of you to give up your seat "

I turned around to see a girl with a nice figure and short brown hair.

( I see many fanfiction authors use brown hair but in both light novel and anime it looks more blonde)

" it was nothing I am sure if I didn't give up my seat someone else would have "

" it was still nice of you to give up your seat "

" thank you "

I didn't know if it was a complement but it sounded like one.

" oh, my name is Kushida kikyo class 1d"

" my name is ayanokouji Kiyotaka also from class 1d "

" really what a coincidence let's be friends "

" yeah coincidences can be freaky "

" I am OK with being friends "

" do you want to go to the entrance ceremony together "

" sure "

We walked together while ace was following me.

We got attention from students because a lion was behind us for some reason that only made kushida's mood even better.

Was it because she felt more safe.

The ceremony was boring I listened for like five seconds of the speech and decided to sit on ace while I used my phone.

" can ayanokouji of class d please come to the faculty office "

I didn't think I did anything wrong so I left with ace following behind me.

" excuse me is this the faculty room "

I asked.

I talked to a senpai who had blond hair and blue eyes.

" it's right next to this one "

" thank you "

" is that lion yours "

" yes "

" did you get permission from the school "

Matsuo had talked to the school and allowed it.

" my butler asked and they agreed "

" you have a butler "

" yeah "

He seemed intrigued

" is ayanokouji Kiyotaka here "

I turned and saw the chairman there

" yeah that's me "

" Bye Kohai "

" Bye senpai "

The chairman motioned me to follow him.

" is there a reason why you called out to me "

" I just called you here as we as a school have decided go allow someone to bring their pet to school. "

" I nodded at that "

" though yours could hardly be called a pet "

I knew that ace wasn't a normal per but I still took offense to it but decided to stay quiet

" since you are the first to bring a pet we need to change the rules for you "

" there isn't much you need to know since I don't want you to miss out on introductions I will kust give you this book it will have all the information you need "

I nodded at that

" now we will get to information for you "

" for stay purposes you will get a room that is larger than normal to keep your pet. "

That seemed like a good rule it worked well for me as I would have the apace for ace.

" and as for food when you go to the cafeteria you just line up and they will give him free meat to eat "

That was good for me as i don't have that man's credit card anymore. 

" You can bring him to class just make sure he doesn't interrupt the teacher. "

" you can go to class now " 

I left with ace following behind me. 

When i arrived in class i saw that the same girl i saw on the bus was talking, i knew it was polite to not talk so i just stayed there. 

" hi ayanokouji "

I was probably lost in thought when I heard kushida call out to me.

" hi kushida "

" may I know why you are here "

" I am in this class but I had to go to the chairman's office "

I walked in the class and ace followed me but then I heard.

" why is there a lion "

" I am sorry God that I didn't pray if I get our of here alive I will become a devoted worshipper of God. "

" I am too young to die "

" I am still a virgin "

" I didn't even get a girlfriend "

" I am have not even started my dream school life yet "

" if I survive I will start to workout "

" what if my face gets ruined "

I couldn't understand why they were over reacting.

Maybe the senpais were just better.

" quiet "

It was kushida who Shouted

" I met his pet lion before, and he doesn't attack people "

When they heard that they stopped talking but they were still scared.

" hi my name  is hirata Yosuke nice to meet you "

" nice to meet you hirata, my name is ayanokouji Kiyotaka "

" can you introduce yourself "

" uh, um , my name is ayanokouji Kiyotaka I like ace my pet and I dislike um studying I don't have many hobbies and I uh hoop to get along with you all "

I heard what I thought was pity claps but I felt something on my hand when I looked down I saw ace head muzzling against my hand.

I used my hand to scratch under his chin when I realized something the room was now silent.

" huh "

I looked up to see everyone looking at me like I was an alien and some looked at me like I was a deity.

" isn't he kinda cute "

" yeah, plus he takes good care of his pet which means he would be a good father "

" he also looks mature "

" he must be strong to keep s lion under control "

I spent the rest of the day getting contact information from my classmates.

I needed to go to shopping but everything I tried I was stopped either by some people wanting to take pictures or some people curious on ace.

I even got some guy who got rejected 5 times and now needed a better profile picture.

As the nice man I am I allowed it if he gave me 100,000 private points which he agreed to. The amount is more aren't I a generous man.

I sadly had to go back to my dorm without anything.

I would have to wake up early the next day to get everything I needed.