"Wowww, you give Leah one but not me?"

"Get over it, school bell." Evie said sarcastically making Walker scoff, "Leah, aren't you supposed to be on set?" Walker said snatching his phone back.

"Your just jealous that your girlfriend like me better."

"Ha Ha, your so funny leah." Walker said with sass.
Before Evie could say anything, someone knocked on her trailer door.

She opened to see Tom at her door with her boba. "Tom, hi!" Evie said, moving to side so he could come in.

Tom greeted the girl and noticed the boy on her phone, "Is that the boy you always talking to Rachel and me about?"

Evie's eyes widened, "Tom!" She said her smacking her friends arm. "Ow! What was that for !?"

"It's no muted you idiot!"

"Oh! Oops?" Evie rolled her eyes and pinched her nose bridge. "I'll just leave..." Tom said awkwardly, setting down her boba.

"Sorry about that..."

"It's fine, don't worry. Uhm, you got any plans for the weekend..?" Walker said trying to move on of from the subject.

"Well if Rachel says yes, then yes." Evie had been staying with Rachel and Josh while she was filming because her mother had to go back to work.

"I'm made plans with Dylan and some of his friends."
Walker slowly nodded trying to act like he didn't care, "Oh, cool, cool, cool.." For an actor he sucks at acting.

"Something wrong?" Evie asked taking a sip of her boba.'Walker shook his head, "No. You know me i'm cool, chill." Walker said, shutting his eyes, cringing at what he just said.

"Right... Uhm, well I have to go to set, i'll text you later." Evie said with a smile.

"Bye."

"Bye."