Chapter 50

Phil Pov:

I woke up and started getting ready for the day thinking about the conversation with Dream. Is it really a good idea for Ranboo to be out in the open like this? There are people chasing him and the only form of protection he has is Techno. And don't get me wrong Techno is a great fighter it's just what if they have a quirk that can overpower him. Or disable his quirk like Aizawa or make him unable to move? Then what? I start heading downstairs and I'm hit by the smell of something sweet. Huh? I continue walking and see Wilbur making crepes with Techno on a chair and Ranboo on the counter holding a strawberry.

"Hey Phil, Boo had a nightmare so were making crepes." Wil said holding up the spatula from the corner of my eye I see Ranboo holding his strawberry up imitating Wil. I chuckle a little "I see that why crepes though" "We were at first watching videos when an ad came up for a cafe and he looked interested in the crepes so I woke up Wil so he could make them." Techno said trying to convince Ranboo to try the strawberry. "At first I tried arguing with Techno to make them himself but then he plopped Boo right on top of me and I mean you can't say no to that face. Look at him he doesn't even understand the strawberry is for eating." Wil says with so much drama he should've been an actor instead of a hero at this point. I look towards Techno and Ranboo to see Techno take a bite to the strawberry and then give it back to Ranboo. He hesitates a little and then holds it out to Techno that's when I break "HAHAHAHAHA. Techno I don't think that was the best decision mate." "You tell me this now... No Boo it's for you" Techno looks at Ranboo and says "...but you eat?" Ranboo says still very quietly but he's talking so it's a win in my book.

I walk over to where they are behind Techno "I think Techno just wanted you to know that it's something really delicious, he wants you to try it right mate?" I say looking down at Techno. He nods and Ranboo stalls for a bit and then takes a small bite. You can see his eyes light up but he doesn't smile. "Good right?" Techno asks and he gives a little nod and holds the strawberry out towards Techno again and he shakes his head "The rest is yours." He nods and put the rest in his mouth. "Alright Boo what do you want in your crepe? We've got nutella, peanut butter, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and whipped cream." Wil asks Ranboo. "Wil I only succeeded in getting him to try the strawberry and that was like two seconds ago." Techno replies. "What? Techno I told you to let him try everything here so either you or him would know what to put on his crepe." Wil looked completely disappointed in Techno as he grabs two spoons and puts a tiny amount of peanut butter on one and nutella on the other. "Alright Boo which do you want to try first?" This will take a while I think as I head upstairs to wake up Tubbo and Tommy.

Little Time Skip

Tubbo, Tommy, and I head back down after fully getting ready for the day and see Ranboo with a very messy mouth and hands. Mean while Techno is around looking for something and Wil is finishing washing the dishes. I go to Techno first and ask him what he's looking for "Wet wipes no water." he says and I told him to check the storage closet if it's not there to check my bathroom cabinet. After I go to Wil who is now struggling to finish with Tommy bothering him. "Alright Tommy stop bothering him and go eat you need to head to school in less than an hour now cause you refused to get up." he started grumbling but still went to get food. "So what did Ranboo like and not like?" I asked Wil curious of his food choices. "He liked everything but showed more of a liking towards nutella, bananas, and strawberries." "Alright nice at least we have an idea of foods he likes now." I look back to see Techno cleaning Ranboo with the wet wipes and Tommy laughing at him and saying that he's Ranboo's dad. *sigh* Tommy once Ranboo's clean you and I both know your dead. I need to plan a funeral now. Tubbo thankfully is sitting quietly next to Ranboo. Eating the crepes in silence. Once they're done eating we can go back to UA and let Tommy burn off some energy there. Oh my god it sounds like I'm taking care of a child...

Note:

Sorry about missing last weeks update there was a snowstorm and so Bell's wifi was down so I couldn't post and I also couldn't do my school assignments so to make up I posted the two chapters. :D Have a great rest of the day everyone!