Chapter 13

Techno pov:

To my suprise the pancakes were somewhat edible. They didn't taste all to much like pancakes more like charcoal but you could consume them and not automatically die on the spot. We finished eating and started cleaning. Since Phil made the food he didn't help which was fair. I washed, Wil dried, Tubbo cleaned the table and Tommy swept much to his protest. The amusing part was that he was grumbling the whole time he was sweeping about not wanting to sweep. After the cleaning was done we all hopped in the car and off to UA. Now you may be wondering "but Techno you already have your hero license why are you going there?". You see the hero commission thinks were too young and told us to join class 3-A. Us being Wilbur and I. I found the whole thing dumb while Wil was trying to explain why we didn't need to go. Mostly why he didn't need to go. The betrayal. From my own brother. Apparently Phil is going to help some homeless man teach a class. I thought that UA only hired pro-heroes so no clue as to why there's a homeless man in here but oh well. I know all might is teaching here. Which will be interesting to say the least. I'm quickly shaken out of my thoughts by Phil "Alright mates were here. Now don't you dare cause any trouble. I will find out." We all answer "Yes crow father" "Good. Now out you little shits." We get out and walk into the building. Me and Wilbur immediately start looking for Tubbo's and Tommy's class cause there is no way were gonna miss this moment. Also we have a small bet if Tommy yells before he sets foot into the classroom I get $10 if its the other way Wil gets the 10 and if he doesn't yell at all we'll give both 10s to Tommy for finally growing up. Anyway we look around for a bit and see a huge door that says 1-A. First of all why's it gotta be so big second of all why do I already hear yelling?. Tommy immediately opens the door and yells "Oh my fucking god. Shut up your so loud jesus christ.". Tommy was still outside. Not a single limb inside I win Wilbur. "Bye Tommy. Bye Tubbo see you during lunch have fun~~" said Wilbur. I just nod at them they both wave and say bye and we head upstairs.