Chapter 29

Ranboo Pov:

I woke up to a sudden loud noise. It hurt my ears. It hurt so much. I felt someone touch my back I look up and it wasn't Techno. He left already? He doesn't want to see me? Makes sense no one wants to see me. That's why master put me in room. I guess I won't see Techno again.

The man was talking to someone I look where he was looking and see people... lots of them...

Where did they come from? Wait... I'm in another room? What is this one for? They are speaking Japanese I don't bother to try and understand what they are saying. I see a shadow and then see Phil. I feel his hands on my side and I'm in the air then in his arms.

He walks and he sits down somewhere. I'm sitting on him I see him reach for something. I think he got it cause he came back and started rubbing my face with it. I froze what is he doing is he readying my face for a test?

I suddenly hear a noise I look around where did it come from. Again I hear it what was that? It's such a strange sound but it also sounds pretty? I feel Phil move and I look up at him and it was him. He made the noise again. "Sorry mate I chirp sometimes." Chirp is that what the sound was called?

He picked up something else and started rubbing that instead. Oh its cold. Feels nice though. Then something weird happened. My chest started moving and I was making a weird noise. Why?

"Aww. Mate I didn't know you could purr." What is a purr? I was confused and tired but there are people. Must stay up. It feels good Phil rubbing the cold thing on my face. I then feel myself losing the battle of sleep. And then it was dark.