Chapter 5

Todoroki Shouto pov:

It was kind of strange. These people bumped into me and it was completely my fault and yet they apologized. Then they asked if I would be able to show them a spot to eat. I agreed cause even if they were trying to know kidnap me I could easily overpower them probably. Then the taller one spoke "Oh just realized should probably introduce ourselves. I'm Wilbur Minecraft but just call me Wilbur or Wil" he has an accent so I don't think he is from Japan, then the other one spoke "Technoblade Minecraft call me Techno". Man of few words I guess but I'm no different really. "Todoroki Shouto" "Would you prefer if we call you Todoroki or Shouto?" Wilbur said which suprised me. People usually refer to me as the son of Endeavor never my actual name. "Doesn't matter" I replied. "Mhm... What are your pronouns? Mine are he/him" he asked another strange question "Pronouns? What do you mean?" I have never heard of someone using different pronouns. "Yea they are what you like to be referred as there's he/him, she/her and they/them. There are also neopronouns for people who are not comfortable using either and would rather use ones the came up with themselves. I use he/him as well by the way" this time it was Techno who spoke and Wilbur looked suprised when he spoke. "He/him I guess" "Ok! We'll use those for now then if you get uncomfortable using them you can always tell us ok?" I just nodded in response. "So kid mind telling us what kind of food were gonna get?" Techno asked "Soba" "That's a noodle dish correct" "Yes" "Mhm sounds good". And so we walked the rest of the way in silence.

Time skip to when they get to the restaurant

"So Shouto what do you recommend" Wilbur asked "Zaru Soba its my favourite" "Ok!" Wilbur walks up to the counter to order "Hello, can I get 6 servings of Zaru Soba to go please and thank you" "Sure thing sir that will be $40 (Sorry not sure how yen works) ok would you mind waiting 5 min" "Yea thats fine". Wilbur comes back and so I take it as my cue to be able to leave. "Well I'm going to go sorry for bumping into you once again. Have a good day Wilbur and Techno." and then I feel a hand on my shoulder I look back to see Wilbur "Can you wait here for like 5 min please. I ordered you a serving of Soba I would like for you to take it before you go." "Oh that's alright I don-" "Six servings of Zaru Soba" Wilbur goes and gets it and hands me one of the containers. "Here you go Shouto. Thank you for assisting us with our mission" he waves and then leaves along with Techno. I look at the Soba and think why did he bother I did nothing to deserve a reward?