21 part 1. Santa tell me

Start from the beginning

Y/N noticed that his fist was clenched.

The guy nodded and let out a "my bad" before stepping back.

"Your wife ?, Y/N face him with an amused smile despite her frustration.
– Looking like that ? Hell yeah, you are my Miss Itadori, Choso chuckled."

He wrapped his arms around her and let his head rest on the top of head.

"Are you okay sweetheart ?, he asked with a soft voice.
– I am disappointed... This Christmas is different of the others because I am celebrating with you and I wanted everything to be perfect, she complained.
– I don't need a fancy restaurant to have a perfect Christmas Eve Y/N, he stroked her back gently."

She nodded and reciprocated his hug like a little baby who wanted comfort.

"It's the first time that I am not celebrating with my family or friends..., she continued.
– Oh, I am not enough ?, Choso teased before laughing.
– You are more than enough Choso but I miss them, she confessed with a soft voice."

Choso put his hands on Y/N's shoulders and stepped back to look her in the eyes.

"Let's go back to my place, I know how to make this night... hmm memorable ?, he tilted his head and thought for a moment.
– Did you planned something ?, she asked quite surprised.
– You will see !, Choso answered with a genuine smile."

She wanted to wrap her arm around Choso's arm but Choso stepped back, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"But first, let me take shot of how beautiful you are, he was now taking a video of Y/N."

Choso's phone screen showed Y/N's eyes softening. Her frown and pout left her face and now she was smiling and giggling.

"You the one talking ? Sir, is quite elegant tonight, she answered while trying to hide her laugh."

(imagine y/n with a fake fur coat)

Choso turned his phone's camera towards him.

"She called me sir, she just doesn't know how hot it sounds coming from her mouth, Choso whispered playfully.
– What did you say ?, she asked while walking to him.
– My, my... Are you a model ? Because you are nailing that walk, love !, he exclaimed, trying to change the subject."

Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"He just called me his wife !, she exclaimed with a big smile to the camera.
– Soon to be, he corrected in a whisper to not let her hear that.
– Stop whispering ! I am not hearing anything with this wind !, she complained playfully.
– Guys, I love her bye, he confessed to his phone before stopping the recording."