Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation

Start from the beginning

Sophia: I'm Sophia Riley. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Kelly: Hello, madam.

Jun: Nice to meet you, General Riley! What's your Teigu?

Sophia: Originally, I wielded Black Marlin. In fact, all the 4 once wielded an Original Teigu. But O'Neil and me are the only ones who managed to keep theirs.

Jun: Awesome. But what's your Teigu now?

Sophia: Watch. It's Shadow's Connection: Umbra. The people back then tried to make Teigus that would have a singular ability from the Stones when they were revealed by the Shadow Daggers. 48 were made, but by the empire. It's this choker on my neck.

Jun: Also, we should give Ieyasu a cloak or something since he's the only one of us that-

Sophia: Actually, we're wanted too. Newspaper.

Jun: Oh right. But Kelly, me, and Sayo are free.

Sophia: Now the only problem is how on earth are we going to find Isaac.

Jun: Hold on. If I can tap into Mitsuko, I can get us into heaven, and although my parents are comatized, maybe I can access it. But you guys are going to have to come with me. So prepare as much as you can.

Sophia, Sayo, Ieyasu, and Kelly nod, and start packing. Jun wanted humans he loved and cared for to see the afterlife that would await them if they continued to be good people. Not to mention, he'd see Jonah and Lucy again. Even if Jonah was more lawful while Lucy could be chaotic. Soon, the group of 5 were packed and Jun held up his stone.

Jun: Mitsuko!

He transforms into Mitsuko, and suddenly, his friends are ported off into a bright light.

====================
==========

Name: Sophia/Sophie Riley (Peiple call her Sophia or Sophie. But she's usually called Sophia.)

Hair: Blond

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Pink and red.

Imperial Arms: Umbra (A choker that gives control of Shadows.)