"Ajaou apki dadi pass chalte hai." Safa dragged Izyaan to his grandmother.

Saba was now conscious her hands and legs were in plaster but she was doing fine. Her kids and her daughter in law were with with her every second yet her eyes were fixed on door waiting for someone.

"Assalam alikum!" Safa entered and greeted Saba.

Azaan who was sitting next to his mother smiled at her they are same in college just a year apart and different sections.

"Chachuuu!" Izyaan ran into his uncle's arms.

Saba gave Safa a week smile she was hoping for Ayzel to come see her but Ayzel didn't want to hurt her that is why she stayed away.

"Bhaiya bhabhi kahan ha?" Azaan asked Safa.

"I guess apke father pass." Safa replied.

"Zozo Dadi ko pyaar kro." Azaan nodded and safa and walked closer to his mother with his nephew in his arms.

"Salam Dadoo." Izyaan greeted.

"Dadoo ko chot ayi haina isliye wo baat nahi krenge ap unhe ek kissie dedo." Azaan said to Izyaan.

Little Izyaan softly pecked his grandmother's forehead making her smile big. She wanted to caress his face but her hands were in no position to move.

A day after she got consciousness she asked about her husband and they filled her in she cried for hours after that. Izhaan's presence was something that soothed her that night mother and son hugged and cried throwing away all their distances and issues.

Izhaan felt a different kind of peace when he hugged his mother he thought he was a grown up who doesn't needs his parents anymore but that night it all broke he was suddenly that 17 year old Izhaan who left the hous. The brothers also cried together for their lives for their pain.

"Ilhaan?" Saba asked groggily.

"Ruhi ko lena gaya ha araha hai." Azaan replied.

Ruhina Behroze khan was Ilhaan's childhood best friend and they were very very close. Ruhi have been in love with him since years but she haven't told it to anyone not even Ilhaan.

Ruhi was also their family friend's daughter so she was very much a part of their lives since childhood.

Ayzel was sitting in Kiraan's bedroom desk gazing out of the window. The window have a direct view of her father's room she was gazing at that window since quite a while now.

She was heartbroken for him she was glad he survived because she was not ready to call her an orphan just now but his presence always bothered her. she once loved him every time he used to visit her he was not very lovey dovey with her but he always use to bring chocolates and toys for her. The three year loved him and the 15 year old have few snippets of her childhood but she knew she have loved him once.

After coming to his house she lost all the love from him as she started realising how big of a cheater he was she always wants to read her mother's diary and know a back story of why did her father did this to her mummy but she didn't have the keys to the lock of the diary and she can't trust anyone not even her best friend because she was scared that diary have something which can destroy lives.

Ayzel was lost in her thoughts when she heard front door opening and than closing she hoped that someone from her house would come and take her to see her parents.

"Kiraan!" She heard Rehaan yelling and her face fell down it was Rehaan.

Kiraan who was in her mother's room rushed downstairs and went flying in to her brother's arms.