4+1 times with a pregnant suna

Mulai dari awal

Kaya immediately turned his attention to his wife, leaving the ladle in the bowl. "What happened, Suna? Are you okay?" One of his hands wrapped around her slouched shoulders while the other held her hand in his lap.

"I'm fine," she squeaked out. "I've lost my appetite. I think I'll eat later if that's okay?"

"Okay, but are you feeling well? You look pale," he said worriedly.

"Yes, yes. I just need some air," she said and pushed her chair out as she began to stand up. "I'm going to retire to my room if you all will allow me. Enjoy your meal."

Kaya stared at his wife as she walked off to their room, rubbing her chest and throat. He knew she was most certainly not fine. Not bothering to announce his departure like his wife did, he got up from the table and made a pit stop for the kitchen to grab a green apple before following her back to their room.

"Suna?" he called out when he entered their room. He saw her sitting on the sill of their window, her legs hanging out, as she breathed in the fresh air.

"I'm okay," she sighed out from her position, not bothering to turn around.

Kaya walked over to where she was seated and straddled the sill so he was facing her. He extended the apple towards her and said, "Eat. It'll help."

Suna gave him small look of appreciation before taking a large bite of the juicy fruit. As she ate the fruit her nausea subsided and her stomach felt fuller.

Kaya cocked his head to the side and looked at her face, trying to gauge how she felt now. "Better?" he asked.

She nodded, still chewing on a large piece causing a bit of juice to trickle down her chin. "Thank you," she croaked out before diving in for another bite.

"Ya, slowly. You'll choke," Kaya reprimanded with amusement in his tone. His hand came up to caress her back as she ate at a slower pace now. "If you're that hungry...did someone upset you at the table?"

Suna shook her head. Would Kaya think she was silly if she told him she thought the kofta smelt bad? Perhaps it was her imagination, after all no one else at the table had an issue with it. "No, I just...felt a little suffocated in that dining hall," she partially lied.

From the way Suna responded, Kaya knew it was more than that but he decided not to push his wife if she didn't want to share. "Are you still hungry?" he asked instead.

"Yes," she sheepishly said.

"Okay," Kaya replied and dropped a brief kiss on her temple before rising. "I'll be back with food for us."

As Kaya left the room, Suna smiled at her husband's care for her. She knew their bond had strengthened since their unfortunate wedding day. There was no declaration of love from either her or him, but she sometimes felt that her husband understood her and loved her in ways no one else could.

However, that belief was gone when she saw her husband entering their room moments later with a large bowl of kofta sitting in the middle of the tray.

Allah, give me patience! she groaned and considered jumping out the window to escape her new bane of existence.

3.

Suna lurched from the bed, detangling herself from blankets around her, and ran towards the bathroom. In her haste, she didn't bother closing the door as she positioned herself headfirst in front of the toilet bowl. Soon, she was emptying the contents from last night's dinner, mentally groaning at her misfortune of possibly catching the flu.

A set of hurried footsteps followed her and warm hand settled on her back as she continued to heave into the toilet. Kaya hushed voice attempted to calm her down and his another hand wrapped around her hair, pulling it out of her face.