first day of work (18+)

Synopsis: Suna excitedly picks an outfit for Kaya for his first day of work. Kaya gets turned on (as always) by his wife's antics and eyes her hungrily. Suna, oblivious to her husband's feelings, helps dress him up. Until, Kaya makes his attraction known.

━━━━━━━

"What will I wear?" Kaya asked, still half asleep.

"Wait, let me see," Suna said excitedly. She rushed to their wardrobe and shuffled through her husband's blazers and dress shirts.

"I don't want to look like a groom though," he playfully complained.

Suna rolled her eyes at her husband's quip and selected a white dress shirt and black blazer for him. She turned around and held up the two clothing pieces. "I think these two will suit you well, right?"

Kaya felt as though her smile brightened the entire room as she looked at him with an eager expression. He rolled his bottom lip against his tongue before biting it as he stared at his wife. He wanted to kiss her smile so bad, ruin the lipstick that made her lips look so delectable. Despite the indecent thoughts and visuals in his mind, Kaya simply said "thank you" as he accepted the articles of clothing.

"Ok, now hurry! It's your first day—go freshen up! I'll set your other things aside," she said, pushing her husband towards the bathroom as she began to look for his watch, wallet, and other items.

If an outsider was looking at the state of the couple, they would probably think it was Suna's first day of work rather than Kaya's with the way she excitedly flitted around the room. Kaya chuckled at the sight before entering the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a quick shower. By the time he was done with his morning routine, Suna had made the bed, set aside his items for work, and finished getting ready herself. She was running her hands down her blouse, smoothening it out, when Kaya walked out of the bathroom in just a towel wrapped around his hips.

Suna tried not to ogle her husband as he made his way to their bed where his clothes were laid out. With how low the towel rested on his hips, she was worried it'd fall off. Not that it'd be a worry if it did since it was just them two in the room, but still it'd be embarrassing, especially because her face would become as red as a tomato!

She purposefully removed her gaze from his sculpted body and focused on applying her remaining jewelry. It didn't help though that she stood in front of a mirror with Kaya in her peripheral vision. She could easily shift her attention to see him unfasten his towel from around his hips so he could wear his dress slacks. But she didn't, of course. Because that would be indecent of her.

"Suna," Kaya voiced as he stared at the buttons on his white shirt. One of the buttons was barely hanging onto the thread of the shirt, close to falling off. "One of the buttons seems to be loose."

Suna turned her attention away from herself and looked in her husband's direction. There he stood, in the center of the room, with wet hair, unzipped slacks, and shirtless, furrowing his brows as he raised the shirt for her to see.

"How did it become loose?" she asked, more to herself than him, as she walked over to him. She took the shirt from his hand and saw the button hanging on by a single white thread. She frowned at it, but ultimately decided to sew it tight. It would only take a few minutes anyways. "Sit for a bit. I'm going to quickly sew it," she told Kaya.

"I can just wear a different shirt," he told her, making his way to his wardrobe.

"No," Suna said, grabbing his arm and making him sit on the edge of the bed. "It'll only take two minutes. Besides, this is your outfit for your first day of work. It's not something you'll wear everyday."