𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗫𝗫𝗜 - 𝘐 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘎𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶

Ellora's pov:

"Ellora?" I hear.

I feel someone nudging me so I open my eyes to see this is not my dorm.

I quickly sit up with wide eyes but relax when I see Mattheo.

"Where am I?" I ask, rubbing my eyes to wake up.

"In my dorm." he answers me.

"How?" I ask.

"Well you got drunk last night so I brought you here." he tells me.

"What?" I frown, looking up at him.

"Yeah. You were all emotional and stuff. I just wanted to make sure you'd be fine." he says.

"Did I say anything stupid?" I ask.

I feel ashamed that I got drunk, that he brought me to his own dorm, that I got emotional around him, and that I don't remember any of it.

"Nothing stupid, don't worry." he reassures me, but that's when I realise what I'm wearing.

I quickly hide my hands behind my back, hoping he didn't notice anything but he smiles sadly at me.

"It's okay." he says.

"What?" I chuckle nervously.

"You told me last night that you did it again." he says.

"I- I didn't- What did I tell you?" I ask.

"You told me you were trying not to do that but... it went down last week. You also told me you never stopped purging, which, by the way, really got me upset." he tells me calmly.

"No." I shake my head and I'm aware of my shocked expression.

"It's okay." he says.

"No. No, it's not." I say.

"I get it, it's not that easy to stop. I don't blame you, and I'm not judging you at all. It's fine." he reassures me.

I look down even more ashamed and ask him what else happened.

"Nothing much. You kissed me but I pulled away." he says, which makes my eyes shoot up to his.

"What?" I ask.

"It's alright, don't worry." he says. "You were drunk."

"Right. I'm sorry." I say.

He goes inside his bathroom and some memories from last night flash through my mind.

I remember pulling him in for a kiss, and remember crying in his arms after he pulled away.

I also remember... getting changed.

I don't remember changing clothes, but I remember someone doing it for me. My top and bra being taken off. My pants being pulled down, out of me.

Shit.

I get up with wide eyes once more and he walks out of the bathroom, giving me a questioning look.

"Who changed my clothes?" I panic.

"I did. You were completely out of you and refused to do it yourself." he tells me.

"No." I shake my head.

"You were the one who told me to do it for you. I didn't see anything, and I didn't do anything to you, alright?" he says.

"No." I whisper, still shaking my head.

He walks towards me but I take a few steps back, against the wall.

He stops in his tracks and sighs, looking up at the ceiling.