𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐼 𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 (𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎) 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆.

𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆, 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.

𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓.

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

Everyone started putting food on their plates. I looked at Tom and saw him already looking at me, so I decided to take some food to my plate as well, to make him think he was wrong.

Everyone was talking and eating, I looked down at my plate and ate a bit, already feeling guilty. But I had to eat so no one would say anything.

"El, you're pretty quiet. What's wrong?" Pansy asked.

El? Who's El?

"Ellora?" Pansy asks.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I was talking to you. El, short for Ellora." Pansy says.

"Oh, that's okay." I say, smiling.

"So? What's wrong?" she asks again.

"Oh nothing. I'm just tired, you know?" I say.

"Who are you sharing the dorm with?" she asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"You should ask Dumbledore after dinner." Astoria says, joining the small conversation.

"I will." I say.

"Hey El. Catch this!" I hear Blaise saying.

I looked at him and saw a french fry flying to me.

I quickly lowered my head and the fry fell on the floor behind me.

"What was that?" I ask.

"I'm the one who should be asking that. What was that? You were supposed to catch it with your mouth." Blaise says.

"I'm not gonna do that." I say.

"Oh come on! I thought you were the funny friend I needed!" he says.

I laughed at his stupidity and he laughed as well.

We ended the dinner and after eating we went to our dorms. I was sharing it with Astoria and Pansy.

I did feel bad for eating all that, but at least no one said anything. Nor Tom did.

_____

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔' 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓: