𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐗𝐈 - 𝐼 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢/𝐼 𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑌𝑜𝑢

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 (𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒓𝒅); 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

Just as I reached the corner of the yard I saw what I least wanted to. Or who.

Ellora.

She was sitting down on the grass and had her legs up to her chest, hugging her legs with her arms.

"Ellora-" I say, quickly being interrupted by her.

"I'm sorry." she simply says.

I couldn't see her face, but by her voice it looked like she had been crying.

"What for?" I ask.

"For Theodore. I told him to leave it." she says, still with her head down.

I stood there not knowing what to do.

I looked around hoping some miracle would happen and Tom appeared here. But it obviously didn't happen.

I took a deep breath and thought of what to say.

"I- I didn't know. I never thought- I mean, I was just messing around with you, I didn't know. I swear I'm sorry." I say.

"Yeah. It's fine." she says.

"What do you mean, it's fine? Look, I know I'm a horrible person, I know that. It's my fault. And it's surely not fine, I mean, if I was you I probably wouldn't forgive me." I say.

"I never said I'd forgive you." she says.

"Yeah I know, I just-" I say being interrupted.

"Riddle, go the fuck away. You've done enough." Theodore says, approaching us.

I looked at him and then down at Ellora again, who never raised her head.

"I'm sorry." I say, before walking away.

I walked in the manor again and looked for Tom, for my luck I quickly found him.

Then I thought twice. Tom will probably make me feel even worse, he won't help at the situation at all.

What am I supposed to do? I apologised but I know that's not enough. I can't imagine how she feels, but I don't know what to do now... I'm completely lost.

I walked through the croud and went upstairs. Deciding to go to my room.

I locked the door and sat on the bed.

Why do I feel like this? Why do I regret everything I ever did to her?

I just want to lock myself in here and never leave this room ever again. Why? Why is all this happening?

I put my elbows on by knees and rested my head on my hands, thinking of everything.

At this point I'm questioning my whole existence.

I never felt like this. What is this? I just want it to go away, I just want to be the old Mattheo who hurt people and didn't give a shit. I just want to stop thinking about it.