𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈 - 𝐴 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 (𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔)

𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

It's my first time coming to Hogwarts. I was recently transferred from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous. A lot, to be honest. But it would be worse if I didn't have my brother with me.

He's been studying at Hogwarts since the first year.

At first my parents thought it would be better if we weren't at the same school. They said it would help us to concentrate. They said we were a distraction to each other.

But recently something made them change their minds, something that they didn't tell us. Well, I'm fine with it, though. At least I'm finally gonna spend the whole year with Theodore.

He said he has his friends here and he would introduce me them all so I wouldn't be alone. I'm grateful for having a brother like him who I can trust with everything.

I love him.

"Helloo? Ellora?" I hear Theodore calling me.

"Yeah? Sorry." I say.

"Come on, the train arrived." he says, grabbing my hand to go with him.

We walked together and got in the train.

It was different. It was nice.

We walked through the train and he opened a compartment.

"Well hello. Missed me?" he asks with a grin on his face.

"I don't think anyone would miss you." a curly haired boy said.

"Yeah, you're a pain in the ass." a brunette girl agrees.

I got confused.

"Nah, y'all love me. Anyways, this is Ellora. My little sis." he says, going in and sitting.

I stayed at the door and smiled awkwardly.

"Come on, sit. They won't bite." my brother says and I sit next to the girl who spoke earlier.

"I would." a brown haired boy says with a smirk.

I looked at him and saw my brother's hand flying to his head.

"Ooh, protective brother, I see." the boy says still with the same smirk.

"So, this is To-" my brother says, being interrupted by the boy who just said that.

"Tom Riddle. I can introduce myself." he says.

Riddle? That name sounds familiar.

"Mattheo Riddle." the curly haired boy next to him says with a smirk very similar to Tom's.

Riddle. Voldemort.

Voldemort has kids? What are they doing with my brother? Maybe they just have the same name by coincidence.

"Pansy Parkinson." the girl next to me says smiling.

"Nice to meet you." I say, smiling back to her.

"The others are in another compartment, we'll meet them at Hogwarts." Pansy says.

"Yeah, okay. So, news?" Theodore asks.

"News? The news are your sister. I just have the feeling we're gonna be besties." Pansy says, making me smile at her once again.

"Woah, already? That was quick." Theodore says.

"How old are you? Don't look too old." Tom asks.

"I'm 16." I say.