𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐗𝐈𝐈 - 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔?

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚; 𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

It's today... We're going back to Hogwarts. I wonder what will happen now, and how it'll go.

Well we could just pretend nothing ever happened and go back to normal. I know Theodore won't but maybe Tom and Mattheo will. I hope so. I can't stand any of the others asking questions.

If I stayed at Beauxbatons it would've been so much easier...

Or if no one could read minds. I mean, why can they even do that? It's so unfair and an invasion of privacy.

We left the manor, saying our goodbyes to Draco's parents and went to the platform 9¾ to catch the train to Hogwarts.

I didn't talk to anyone while coming here, I don't even know where I'm going to seat in the train.

The train arrived and we went inside.

I saw Theodore going in a compartment with Draco, Blaise being already there with Enzo.

I walked past them, after Theodore asked me to join them and I said I didn't want to.

I found an empty compartment and went in. I grabbed my suitcase to place it up on its place, struggling with it.

Suddenly someone from behind me grabbed it and put it up there.

I turned my head to see who it was, seeing Mattheo, before he put his suitcase there as well.

"I didn't say you could come with me." I say, sitting down.

"A 'thank you' would do it." he says, sitting down in front of me.

I scoffed and looked out the window.

I didn't bother to say anything else. As long as he didn't do anything I didn't mind his presence, actually.

After a while my eyes started to get heavy and I had a need to sleep since I hadn't slept properly in a few days. I wouldn't just sleep here though, with Mattheo right in front of me.

It was pretty quiet, just the two of us and none of us spoke anything.

I took a glance at him and he was looking out the window.

After some time I woke up to someone slightly tapping my arm and calling my name quietly.

I opened my eyes and it was Mattheo.

Shit, I fell asleep.

"We arrived." he says awkwardly, before standing up.

He took both our suitcases down and got out of the compartment.

"Thanks." I say, walking behind him.

_____

"El! Oh my God we missed you!" Astoria says, once we arrived at Hogwarts.

"Hey. Missed you too." I say with a smile.

They both hugged me and we went to the Great Hall, where we should be going to.

We sat down and the boys sat next to us per usual.

"Tell us everything." Pansy says, looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Duh, about you know what." Astoria says, pointing her head towards Tom.

"Merlin." I breath out, resting my head on my hands.

"Come on, how is it going? What about the other one?" Pansy asks.

𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗: