𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕- 𝐷𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉, 𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

I just asked some people around if they could tell me where my class was and I eventually found it.

I saw Draco with Lorenzo, Pansy with Astoria and then Tom was behind the girls.

Why not?

I went towards Tom's table and waved in front of his face so he would see me.

"Can I?" I ask.

"Yes. Sure." he says.

"Thanks. Hey ladies." I say.

"Hey girl." Astoria says, turning around.

"How you doing?" Pansy asks, turning around as well.

"I literally just had lunch with you." I say.

"That's a fact." Pansy says.

They turned around to the front again after giving me a smile which I retrieved.

"How's it going with my brother?" Tom asks.

"The same." I say, looking at the front of the class. No professor was here yet.

He just nodded in understanding.

"Hello class. Please, be quiet." Snape says entering the room, catching everyone's attention. Including mine.

Snape? The homeless professor again?

"Are you serious?" I ask, not to anyone especially.

"That's Severus Snape. He teaches Potions and Defence Against the Dark Arts." Tom says.

"I knew he teaches D.A.D.A., I had class with him this morning. But I didn't think he would teach more than one subject." I say looking at him.

"Well, surprise. He does." Tom says.

I sigh and saw him picking up some things from his desk, and organising it.

"What are you going to do after class?" Tom asks.

"Detention. With him. That Snape must love me already." I say sarcastically.

"What did you do to deserve detention already?" he asks.

"Got late." I simply say.

"Late? How did you manage to get late on the first day?" he asks.

"It was just a little bit late." I say.

"Okay, okay." he says.

"Why do you ask, though?" I ask.

"We usually hang out after classes, at the common room or in one of our rooms. Just sometimes." he explains.

"Yeah, don't expect to see me there. Nor Mattheo." I say.

"Nor Mattheo? Why not?" he asks curious.

"Detention as well. Talked in Snape's class." I say.

"Enjoying your conversation, Miss. Nott? Riddle?" Snape asks.

I noticed everyone staring at us because of Snape's comment and I'm pretty sure my face went red.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"It won't happen again." Tom says rolling his eyes.

"No, it won't. Detention for you, Riddle. Nott, you'll get one extra hour at detention today." Snape says coldly and then paying attention to what he was doing again.